Forum Index > Bug Reporting > Captured pet was not added to my stable
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Jonokai
Level 71
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 1
Posted: 6/1/2018 at 5:39 PM Post #1
Hello. So i was in the festival zone probably about half an hour ago (around 5pm server time) and I ran into a Themed ferikki (I think it was male) and I was excited because this would be my second male of that type and breed. So I used the dagger ability (to avoid bleeding and such) to lower his health, threw a net at him. First one failed so I tossed a second, all while only defending with my pets. The second one caught him and it said he was added to my stables. But when I went to take a look (and move him to where I have the other 2 I have caught) he wasn't there.

Since I have noticed there can be lag in receiving things I thought perhaps this was the issue so I waited and checked again, but still nothing. My trap count went down by 2 and I was careful not to let him bleed so there was no reason he should have been killed rather than caught. AND I got the feedback that he had been added to my inventory. Help?

This is my first festival so if there are limits on how many you are allowed to catch I can't find any mention of it... Anyway, thanks.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 6/2/2018 at 2:41 PM Post #2
This would mean that it had ran away.

When catching a pet, if the Trap fails there is a chance that the pet will run away from the battle. If it's the only enemy left, this will cause the battle to end in a victory.

You can always verify the results of a trap by looking at the battle log. If caught, it will clearly state that the pet has been caught and it will provide a link to its profile page. This means you can always verify that your new pet was caught and you can go directly to its profile.

Lowering the health of a Sylesti, especially to a very low amount, will help to increase the chances of successfully capturing it.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.