Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Shapeshifters-Arias Story
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Heartsoul
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 9
Posted: 5/27/2018 at 5:45 PM Post #1
This is Based off of Toothless3342543 Shapeshifters Choice RPG In Aria's Point of view

Please No posting Until you see Back of Book
Edited By Heartsoul on 5/27/2018 at 6:57 PM.
Heartsoul
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/27/2018 at 6:49 PM Post #2
My Eldest Cousins Grad Party

Chapter 1

My Eldest Cousin was extremely boring, And I wanted to Study the Elemental Powers. When I was talking to my Aunt, A Shady guy continued at looking at me and every time I looked at him, He looked away. It looked like he was in love with me. But I was faster and Saw Grey Eyes and Black Hair... Then I go over Then he randomly Smirks then I come Closer and ask "How are you today?" he said he had annoying Skin,It was like the mimicry of the sun.. I prefered the Black hair to his blinding skin,He Said, "I am pretty Decent.., How do you like Your Eldest Cousins Party, And also What is your Name?"

I told him my name. Aria, But I didn't tell him I was A Twilight. He said "I am Reneir But you can call me Ren" and asked "Do you want to go outside? It's Really Loud in here." I took in Consideration that he might be A Shapeshifter... But there are Genetic Shapeshifters and Made Shapeshifters. And I told him "Yeah, I've got questions to Ask anyway..."

Since I was Acting like a Shapeshifter we went outside And he Said "So what Questions did you want to ask anyway?" and I asked Since I was acting like a Shapeshifter "I'm guessing you are like me..." Then he asks "hmm...Like you How?" then I said "Just nevermind.." I already knew about the Scientist & Rouge around the Corner due to my hearing, I was acting like an idiot to get the attention of them, Since I felt a dark aura around them.
Edited By Heartsoul on 10/25/2018 at 12:33 PM.
Heartsoul
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/27/2018 at 9:09 PM Post #3
A Science Problem

Chapter 2

The Scientist was wearing A long white Robe and wore a pair of Silver Glasses, He pushed them up... And Ren transformed into A Dragon from what I can tell and whispered in my ear "Umm...oops, You Shifted in front of a Scientist" He burned him, Then a rouge came with a Runic Long Sword... And When I saw it... I actually knew what It was... The Ruri Destrus (The Shift Destroyer)

It was made out of Elven Magic and also was used by some "Major Shapeshifters" And Rens Voice when he is an animal is Really annoying... But I deal with it, most Shapeshifters have 1 or 2... But he had more...It gave me A Sign of a Made, Not Genetic.., But me and him go change from one animal to the next, Until a Stranger popped up.
Edited By Heartsoul on 10/25/2018 at 12:34 PM.
Heartsoul
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/27/2018 at 9:14 PM Post #4
A Stanger

Chapter 3

A Stranger knocked out Ren, I didn't know him before, But he knew my name... He said "Aria, Are you Okay?" I got really Angry and was really Confused then, But his name was Jason Wood And he said: "Ren here is not actually the Good Guy in ANY Situation." And said "We need to get out of here Now!" Since I was A Twilight. I belived the Balance is Pure. So I grabbed Ren, Then Got Knocked out... Then only Ren was there. But Not Jason... But Ren nor Jason Didn't know What I was. Because if I wasn't careful enough.... Then I would not be here today.
Edited By Heartsoul on 10/25/2018 at 12:35 PM.
Heartsoul
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/28/2018 at 4:43 PM Post #5
Chapter 4

All at once

"Aria, are you ok? I shouldn't have gone to that party If I didn't talk to you or even look at you. I wouldn't have been talking to you" he growled at himself in Anger for the factor of my safety And continued on talking "and I wouldn't have gotten you wrapped in this mess, be careful Aria... Jason Wood isn't as he seems"

Then I was confused... They both said the same thing. It made me anxious of both... I cared for Ren with my heart. He told me he was A Made Shapeshifter by The Government... And That made me Extremely anxious, But "After meeting me everything changed something in him had stopped him from hurting me, something in him stopped Him,I can't stop myself anymore." I think he was in love with me.. I told him "I am not what I seem..." He didn't understand until I drew This...

D | T | L

And Said...

"Call upon the Legends of Light and Dark to see the middle... The middle is a Hidden Legend that not many know of... The Legend Is what you must seek"

And gave Ren A human dictionary.

Then, I transformed to my true form,then went back to human... Then Something Terrible happened... And I didn't even know how I didn't hear him... I still don't know to this day.
Edited By Heartsoul on 10/25/2018 at 12:37 PM.
Heartsoul
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/25/2018 at 12:57 PM Post #6
Chapter 5

An Issue, Then a Heaven

I turned around, and Saw that tiredness wavered over him "That is weird I am never actually tired... this is unusual,and now I know why it is hard trying to shift" I saw a small hole where a needle was punctured his skin. I Screamed "REN!" I knew that there was someone getting rid of the Genetics in Ren,I screamed again "NOOOOO!" I became a Dragon and burnt one of the guys that Punctured Ren.

I Took out all the others, When I was done fighting I saw Ren, I thought he almost died. One of Jason's Henchmen Did that to him, I was angry... But then when I saw his eyes change color... I noticed he was turning more Animal than human, And I was Becoming more of A Twilight than A Common Shapeshifter...,

" I... I..." I stammered a bit... and looked at him calmly, Because I trusted him... With my Heart, Soul and Powers. His eyes narrowed quickly at me "You stammered..." he looked at you his eyes were a tinged orange with some redder areas, He Continued, "What does the pink mean Aria?" He asked getting mad at the stammering, But I calmed down enough And said "I... Love you..."
Edited By Heartsoul on 10/25/2018 at 12:58 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.