Forum Index > Player Guides > A Newbie's Guide to Managing Stables
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 153
Posted: 5/18/2018 at 5:41 PM Post #1
This is a guide specificaly for newbies, because they start with almost nothing (no offense). Now, I've seen a lot of players with Stable problems, having too many pets that they can't manage. But you can still follow along if you want to know how I do it.

First of all, newbies, I would not recommend starting any of these until you are level 20. That then, you will unlock more missions in the Sanctuary of Saerielle and earn gold easier, unless you are a hard battler. Some tips before that:
- Don't accept every sylesti that is given to you. You may not have enough gold to feed all of them, and thats a quick way to getting into problems
- Don't breed right away. Don't even think about mass breeding. Sure, an egg here and there is all right, and when you're higher levels, you can breed massively if you can control it but hey, there are already eggs found in the wild, right?

There are about three kinds of organizations that would work well:
One of a Kind
Tab, Tab, Tab
2 More Stables

One of a Kind
One of a Kind is by far the easiest to manage, but extremely hard for a hoarder or a breeder to build up upon. This kind of organization calls upon having one sylesti of each species. Heck, I use that system. Here's an example:

You see, from stalls 1 to 15, I've filled (more or less) them with my party pets. Four of them, two for battling, two for Arena. Don't worry about the Arena now. And from stalls 16 to 25, I've filled them with my mission pets, two groups of them. Notice that all my sylesties are of different species, but Hyacinth is an execption. He's the one whom I encountered on my Capture a Sylesti Quest, and it's okay if you let that sylesti of yours be an execption.

But, now, you have one sylesti left. See, this system needs 22 sylesties, total of how many species we currently have! But because you let the special sylesti through, the one left out, well, is the one left out. If maybe it's your least favorite species, then you can leave it, but you can still use it for something, true. And the other left out ones, you can send them back into the wild, where they actually belong.

Well, let's say mayde you're a small hoarder. Lets say you're OBESSED with vulnyxes. Well, if you're really THAT obessed, you can just have a full vulnyx stable, exactly the method that I said above, only with ONLY vulnyxes. Or, you could have another tab, which doesn't cost much, and fill that with vulnyxes.

Tab, Tab, Tab
2 More Stables
Coming soon after I kill some elites :D

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.