Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Puffadore Corgis! Looking for help! c:
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 9:57 PM Post #1
It's a personal project of mine to breed some corgi-looking puffadores. I don't really have a design/color template set up, I just know I want a 2vis couple, (both can be related in the end of the day).
-Visible Fur Smudges
-Visible Bell Collar

What I'd like from everyone is that if they have a project going with a carried OR visible gene/mutation in slots Gene 1 or Mutation 3, then I'd love to have a baby egg/hatchling from one of your pairings. c: (This will just help me create these puppies, hopefully, as Fur Smudges and Bell Collar are the most dominant traits in their slots REGARDLESS of genes (and I don't mind any carries of other genes behind them)).

edit: A reason why I'm doing this from an offspring-breeding approach than starting with essence-generated pets is because:
1. I don't allow myself to use my diamonds that I have saved up (so whatever essences I have aren't bought on a whim, I try my best to buy them from players with all the gold I earn)
2. I value the essences I have highly, and I figure if I can find a way to achieve my goal without using them, it's a better achievement than just...y'know, generating the perfect parents.
3. I believe many other players have started projects that have the genes/mutations I have in mind, so why reinvent the wheel when I can buy one of their offspring/ask for an egg/breeding? I think it's kinda efficient in cost and space.
4. With #3 in mind, I can have several puffs that are guaranteed to not be related to each other, at least...that's how I think it goes. With essences, it's kinda fixed unless you have multiple other pets to work with.

I don't mind using an essence if it comes down to it, but I've seen many vis Bernese/Fur Smudge puffs that look like corgis, and all I need to do is breed a few together with Bell Collar and I get my corgis. ;w;

--
Current Puffs That May Be Used in my Project:

Thank you Selfindulgence~ <3
Edited By 1127 on 9/23/2013 at 6:23 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 9:58 PM Post #2
Puffs irrelevant to my project are available to anyone. I just...kinda have several lounging in the finer areas of my hatchery like spoiled babies. xD;

If you'd like to trade for several, let me know!

2carry:

Fancy Trappings, Flower Petals

Spots, Bell Collar

1vis1carry:

Fancy Swirls, Bell Collar

1vis2carry:

Bernese, Jeweled Wings, Arcanic Runes (Might be using him for the Bernese, if anything)

2vis:
These are my 2 hatchlings from Isis (from Tpll, thank you! c: ) and Osiris (from Tiggzhq's frankenpets, thank you!).

Fancy Swirls, Jeweled Wings
Edited By 1127 on 9/23/2013 at 6:19 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 10:00 PM Post #3
aaaand just another post c: helps me organize stuff.

Future Projects:
-3vis Kelpari (Mystic Horns/Mystic Water/Glowing Runes)

-2/multivis Lunemara (involving wing-genes and wing-mutations aka G3/M1...plus maybe G1)

-multivis Puffadore (dalmatian-patterned, at least 1vis in Spots)
-multivis Qitari (at least 1vis in Satyr Horns)

-multivis Ny'vene (at least 1vis in Cecropia Markings, it's pretty...or nice colors overall)
-multivis Aurleon

Future Recolors To Do:

OR into cookie colors

Notes to self: I hope I can possibly breed with...
Lostwords13's Boy (carries Bernese/Bell)
13thmaiden's Boy (carries Fur Smudges/Flower Petals, shows Spots)
Have a red boy close to Fulvus's colors!
Edited By 1127 on 9/28/2013 at 11:10 PM.
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/18/2013 at 11:43 PM Post #4

I didn't know this was for a Corgi project! Yes, yes, I am totally donating a pup from Sovann and Hiraani to this. Because CORGIS. I had one growing up, her name was... something stupid, she was a pure bred with one of those idiot names breeders give; but we just called her Corky. Because they let me name her and I told you guys, I am terrible at naming things.
She was a Pembroke, who looked very much like this. She was certifiably crazy and always tried to herd small children which was a problem because it mean she would chase them and try to bite them.
Even for all that, though, I do love Corgis because they are (usually) such awesome dogs.
It'll be a while before they grow up but I am so in on this.
Edited By 4181 on 9/18/2013 at 11:47 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 9/19/2013 at 12:03 AM Post #5
@Cranberry, !!! <333

I felt like I was the only person who saw Fur Smudges and thought CORGIS ITS MEANT TO BE!
But, at first, there's just so few. >w<;

My fascination with corgis kinda started with tumblr gifs and pics. ;w; Then, my current boyfriend told me he really liked their energy and floppy ears and tail-less butt and and and...he wanted to name one Stumpy. LOL (I think Corky's a cute name for a brown corgi! And the idea of herding little kids is just...it'ssosupercute)
I'm a sucker for cute puppies.

I tried to send PMs to a few players who have a project going that have corgi-looking colors (or just the genes). I didn't really set up preview pictures or dream pictures of corgi-looking puffs because there's many exemplary parents that are already generated and existing.

These are all generated pets that I've seen from players, so I sent PMs to their owners about buying one of their eggs once they're grown up. ;w; They either have the genes, or their colors are just cute and will work (since in the end, I'm trying to work Fur Smudges, which can override Fancy Swirls/Bernese (though bernese on these colors don't look bad!)). And if I combine all these offsprings, then hopefully I'll get many different and unrelated corgis..and...and...yeah. ;w;

Thanks for volunteering an eggie. <3
Thanks, fellow corgi lover. ;w;
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/19/2013 at 12:16 AM Post #6
This will have to hold you over until my Fur Smudge babies grow up. Instead of giving you the first, I will make sure the one that I give you has bell collar at least carried, if one double vis with it doesn't show up before it being carried does.
Edibbs
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 85
Posted: 9/19/2013 at 12:10 PM Post #7
@Flute, I have a male with visible Bernese if you'd like to use him. He's an adolescent right now, though. (He has green, instead of brown because he carries Flower Pedals and Jeweled Wings, which the green looked better on those mutations, rather than brown).

I also have this female with visible Fur Smudges, she's also an adolescent, though. :c

Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 9/20/2013 at 10:28 PM Post #8
La bump!
Primaide
Level 60
The Dreamer
Threads: 37
Posted: 9/23/2013 at 8:27 AM Post #9
I'm trying to start a project as well (just starting off) and I would be willing to trade. I have this baby right now she has vis Fur Smudges and vis Bell Collar.

Or if you'd like to wait a bit these are just some of the possible baby outcomes with those traits.
Males:

Females:

Once my other female matures these are other possibles
Males:

Females:
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 9/23/2013 at 11:34 AM Post #10
@Edibbs, the both of them look quite lovely; when I have more puffs involved, may I be open to breed with either of those? c:
(I'm also thinking after I achieve a couple of 2vis corgis, I can try for a black/white dalmatian kinda corgi pattern, which your girl looks perfect for. c: )

@Primaide, omg she's so cute! I had to look for her though in your hatchery. If it's this girl, you may want to test her before a trade, just to be sure. (I saw the parents, I just would like to play it safe. c: )
The possible babies are perfect for the project. Do you want to trade the little girl with one of these two?:
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/4/2024 at 3:45:09pm

Fancy Swirls, Jeweled Wings
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.