Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Threads: 207
Posted: 5/15/2018 at 5:48 AM Post #1
I need to know how to beat Desius the Demi-Lich I have tried several times and have dies every time with iin a feww turns

here is my party

a level 49 attuned to fire

a level 49 attuned to light

a level 49 attuned to shadow

I NEED HELP?!
Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 67
Posted: 5/15/2018 at 5:57 AM Post #2
Okay I don't remember that boss in particular but I had a quick look at your pets.

Amethyst is your fire, her proficiency points should be in int/dex not in health. Fire is your main magical attacking element.

Celestia is your Light. I would recommend both your proficiency points in int so she can heal the others better.

PurpleSeer is your Shadow, shadow is a tanking element and should be in the first party slot, Health and agility are good choices for this.

Equipment is probably your major problem though. You have a lot of low level equipment and Purple Seer doesn't have any accessaries at all.

Celestia should have Evoker or Illusionist, Assassin and Myrmidon are no good as she needs int not str.

Amythest needs Evoker. Int/Dex is a must for Fire, only one piece of his equipment suits this and it is low level.

Purple will need Illusionist gear (though evoker is not bad). Int is needed to drain more and Agi to dodge attacks.

For others wanting to offer more exact advice here are her pets.
Edited By Amaya on 5/15/2018 at 6:03 AM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/15/2018 at 7:19 PM Post #3
Name: PurpleSeer
Level: 49
Element: Shadow
Prof.: 1HP, 1Agi
Relic: Evoker, rare, lv45
Armor: Myrmidon, epic, lv40
Acc.: -
Acc.: -

> Presumably the team Tank (party slot 1), as Amaya said
> Prof is all good for a Shadow Tank.
> Shadow Tanks want Int/Agi equips as a general rule. At the moment he has an Int/Dex and a Str/Dex. At the very least replace the Myrmidon.
> He doesn't have Accessories?
> Want a higher rarity Relic, as well, though maybe raise him to level 50 first so he can equip lv50 gear.

Name: Celestia
Level: 50
Element: Light
Prof.: 1HP, 1Int
Relic: Evoker, epic, lv40
Armor: Illusionist, rare, lv40
Acc.: Assassin, epic, lv40
Acc.: Myrmidon, rare, lv35

> This would be a Light Healer
> Light Healer pets want Int and maybe Dex as their prof setup.
> You can use both Int/Dex (Evoker) and Int/Agi (Illusionist) equips (the Agi ones mostly just give the pet a little more speed to get the heals off a little faster)
> The Accessories are a Str/Agi and a Str/Dex- as a light pet, you want the Int equips.

Name: Amythest
Level: lv49
Element: Fire
Prof.: 2HP
Relic: Disciple, epic, lv25
Armor: Assassin, rare, lv40
Acc.: Str/Dex, rare, lv20
Acc.: Int/Agi, rare, lv20

> The Glass Cannon/Attacker pet
> No to these profs. Never bother with the HP on a Fire or Air attacker pet, they're not elements made for survival; they're made purely to do damage. Both Fire and Air pets want Attack/Dex profs.
> Fire pets want Int/Dex equips like Evoker
> Disciple equips are always Eh. In this case, it's also a severely underlevelled relic.
> Assassin equip- Str/Agi- completely pointless on a fire pet
> Both accessories are a) too low of a level, b) only rare, c) not Int/Dex

Overall (with pre-Grove equips anyway) you want Legendary and Epic equips where you can (Mythical lv50 where possible for pets lv50+), preferably within ten levels of the pet, so lv40 would be the lowest level of equip you'd want on a level 50.

(... Oh, another thing that can make Desius hard is if you didn't successfully activate all the Seals (you only know if you did when you successfully activate the last one))

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.