Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > *Possable Spoilers* Ensign Redshirt Down
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Xolner
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/20/2013 at 10:02 PM Post #1
I am rather aware of the various forking paths that each story can take. So some of you might have the same event happen to you. So I will keep the spoiler flag flying for those who don't wish to read more, stop now. Those of you who wish to throw caution to the wind will keep reading on anyways.

On Topic now:

After awaking from a quick nap, I felt like playing some Sylestia, playing with my pets and what not. I had started the Gardens area of Umbra Forest, after I fought a wave or two of undead hordes, I came to a choice. Evidently I had came to a river, where I could try cross a rickety old bridge, or find another way across. Jinxie said she could cross so I figured me and my little crew of pets should be ok. Then it talked about an Elven warrior, and I thought, "I didn't know people we're following me, someones gunna die." Then it went on saying the first soldier tested the bridge amd began to cross, and then a second.

After they had gotten halfway across the bridge gave out under the wieght of the second Elven soldier. I have unfortunately a bad memory when it comes to names. The Elf who did fall in the river was named, but alas I knew he was dead before he hit the water. So he then became known as "Redshirt" to me. Well evidently my Sylesi Regal tried to save him. I even thought he might have done it, but alas that wasn't the fate of Ol' Redshirt. I even imagined the scene as it all happened. I almost feel bad too.

I write this in loving memory of Redshirts everywhere, and Nat. ones!

Good luck my fellow adventurers!
Moonembers
Level 58
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/18/2013 at 7:15 PM Post #2
@Xolner

Just for completeness - and yes the spoiler flag applies here too.... so if you don't want the story spoiled then don't read.

The other path choice also holds a danger for the Elven Guards... but none die, one just has to limp the rest of the way due to a hunter's metal toothed trap.

Just be glad that the tradition of Redshirts is still alive - they take the dangerous falls so you don't have to.
Edited By 2979 on 3/18/2013 at 7:16 PM.
Tom
Level 46
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/20/2013 at 9:41 AM Post #3
A trekkie, are you?
Moonembers
Level 58
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/21/2013 at 12:46 AM Post #4
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/29/2024 at 2:11:58am

A trekkie, are you?

@Tom

You could say that.
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 3/26/2013 at 9:51 AM Post #5
'Ol Red Shirt died on me too. DX Manna couldn't save him....:'( And then another Elven gaurd had his foot severed off and by the end of it I was like, "D: Noooo, I killed a bagillion gaaaaaaauuuuurrrrdddds!" And my brother was like, "It's a game, only two pixle peaple are injured/dead, GET OVER IT." XD
Moderation Team
Level 9001
Protector of the Forums
Site Moderator
Posted: 4/6/2013 at 1:39 PM Post #6
This post has been deleted.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.