Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Projects That May Never Happen
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 67
Posted: 5/7/2018 at 3:57 AM Post #1
So I'd love some feedback on some designs, even though I might never actually get around to attempting these projects. I tend to prefer simpler designs and rarely like to make 6 vis designs as I find them to busy. If any of my designs are similar to existing projects point me their way since that will likely mean I'd love to buy them.

Feel free to leave feedback.

I love (and thus may design) the following:
- Ferrikki
- Lupora
- Ny'vene
- Ryori
- Zolnixi
Edited By Amaya on 5/8/2018 at 3:50 AM.
Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/8/2018 at 3:27 AM Post #2
Ferrikki

I love Ferrikki all mine are named after otters from one of my favourite children's literature series. Designing them is tricky, but I love natural colours and the ocelot trait.

Unnamed but Gorgeous
These were the first design I made when I got the Ferrikki. I made a 4 carry pair to hopefully breed it for myself. Not a full project because I didn't make 3-4 pets but I might sell imperfect offspring of the pair. Name suggestions would be nice. Not sure about the orb but love everything else about them.

Hanami Ferrikki
For the Spring Festival 2018 - The Hanami or Sakura Ferriki was designed to mimic the colours of the Cherry blossoms against the bright spring sky. The Accent colours were chosen with the Petal and Flower vines in mind, the white mimicking the white blossoms sometimes seen and the dark red the leaves of the cherry trees. These accent colours work well with a number of traits though. The dark belly mimics the dark wood of the cherry tree and offers a strong contrast with the light blue and pink. The change to the flower crown was not kind to this design.
Edited By Amaya on 5/8/2018 at 3:48 AM.
Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/8/2018 at 3:29 AM Post #3
Lupora

I love the Lupora revamp so as soon as that comes into play I hope to come up with some nice designs. Again I really like natural colours. Currently not fond of wings.

First Lupora?
Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/8/2018 at 3:33 AM Post #4
Ny'vene

I love Ny'vene females, though I am less fond of the males. I love that elegant European dragon feel the females have.

Nebulous
I love space and I love dragons, rather than doing your classic dark blue wing background I was inspired by nebulae from beautiful Hubble imagery.

Eagle Nebula
I loved this one and the depth I could add to the wings just using different shades of orange/red. I like the dark horns with the bright star gem between.

Orion Nebula
Originally I just changed the colours of the Eagle nebula, but the jewelled horns were too bright so I had to change them. It was a hard choice between the these horns and crystalline essence but the essence blocked the wings too much.

Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/8/2018 at 3:39 AM Post #5
Ryori

I like Ryori and currently am collecting them. While not my favourite they are interesting and I hope to make a few designs.

First Ryori
Upon returning to the site after my absence I had a bit of fun with the Ryori design, this is what I came up with, but it may need further modification.

Loves Lost
My week of love - Love pair were ryori. I did the classic pink but with a bright aqua accent.
Edited By Amaya on 5/8/2018 at 3:40 AM.
Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/8/2018 at 3:46 AM Post #6
Zolnixi

I have collected Zolnixi since I started playing on this site soon after it started. I don't think I'll ever stop just thanks to nostalgia. I really hate wings on Zolnixi but otherwise its easy to please me.

Painted Egg Zolnixi
My spring festival design - The Painted Egg Zolnixi is based particularly off the painted eggs that children might make for easter. Painting eggs is not limited to christianity and is in fact present in the spring celebrations of many cultures as a symbol of new life. This Zolnixi has a brown hen egg base coat and yolk coloured eyes. On top of this base is a myriad of pastel colours, each Painted egg zolnixi will seem unique with its mix of traits and colours.

Feel free to post now.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.