Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Annabella's Project Shop
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 4:32 AM Post #1
"Hello,greetings!"A voice calls as you enter the shop.A brightly dressed woman approaches you,with a dragon on her arm.

"Have you come to view my pet shop?I'm Annabella, I'll show you around."She leads you to a room where orange puffadores lie on soft beds and eggs rest on stands.The floor is covered in red and orange leaves and flowers climb up walls."Here is my completed regen puffadore project.It is called Autumn Bloom "She gestures to a male and female puffadore."These are the proud parents of the eggs and hatchlings"

She smiles at them then turns to an adult female."This is the male's half sister.She is for sale but only infertile as otherwise you could buy a male offspring from me and breed the two.You can buy her for 50,000"She explains
Annabella turns to a sleeping hatchling and an egg."These are the children of my pair"She whispers softly."If you want one infertile,that is 50k,if you want a specifc gender infertile,that is 55k.If you want one fertile,that is 90k and a specific gender fertile is 100k.You might have to wait longer for a specific gender unless you provide the philter yourself.If you're account age is under 60 days,you can get an infertile offspring for 5k only.Feel free to bargain with me."
She opens a door into a sunny room.Like the previous room,there are sylesties on soft beds and eggs on stands,but this time they are Luporas,not Puffadores.The floor is covered in a fur rug and the walls are white and plain."These are six vis Luporas."Annabella explains."You can buy them for 7k per male and 10k per female.Once again,bargain all you want."
She moves onto the next room,where zolnixis sleep.Some have stars above their beds.
"I also have a six visible Solar Eclipse Zolnixi Project that I am working on.If you donate to it,you can get discounts in my shop."She says and you walk back to the entrance room.A boy suddenly comes running through a door and crashes right into you."Sebastian,what are you doing!"Annabella scolds.She helps him of the floor."Sorry about that.This is Sebastian,his mother wants him to get into the pet selling industry so she sent him here to be my apprentice." Sebastian hurries away and Annabella smiles at you."You can also ask for me to breed pets of mine together and I'll sell the egg to you for a certain price,depending on the traits,colours and species.I hope you find a pet to take care of and love"
Edited By Annabella321 on 5/6/2018 at 5:25 AM.
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 8:31 AM Post #2
Items and Pets that I want:
Pet dyes
Regen Puffs and Ny'venes
Diamonds
Avatar stuff.What Annabella is wearing is my dream avatar pretty much but I just want avatar things in general.
Themed pets or Max stats
Genetic Mutators
Items and pets that you can offer up:
Any,but don't be disappointed if I reject them,I'm fussy.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.