Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Help Please
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 4/29/2018 at 1:43 PM Post #1
I'm new and have a couple of questions and will probably have more soon. For now:

When/how do pets age?
Where do I get potions and elixirs? (the trade broker only had fairy mushrooms in the appropriate category)
And what are fairy mushrooms good for?
Cumulonimbus
Level 75
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/29/2018 at 2:12 PM Post #2
In RL time pets that start as eggs take three days to hatch, seven days to become adolescents and eighteen days to become adults. Starter pets take 18 days to become adults because they start as adolescents. This time can be shortened using magical pies but those cost a lot.

You get potions, elixirs and draughts from exploring and from missions. They aren't tradable which is why you don't see them on the broker.

Fairy mushrooms heal pets for 50 health so they aren't very efficient for healing higher level pets but lower level pets can be sufficiently healed using them. Usually users use mushrooms to exchange money since there is no direct way to send only money to other players.

If you have any more questions or I didn't explain anything enough feel free to pm or ping me.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 2:24 PM Post #3
Is there any way to sort out unconscious pets when looking through those available to breed? I keep getting really excited about breeding to a pet and then realize they have 0 food.

Speaking of food, is there any way to feed by tab rather than stable? I want to feed my main pets without feeding the pets in my sale tab, and it takes forever to feed them individually.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 2:29 PM Post #4
you can feed any pets, below the button lineage in the information there is a button feed sylesti.

while there is no way to feed by tap selectioning feed stable will only feed the stable you are in and will not feed the hatchery pets
Edited By Cian on 5/10/2018 at 2:30 PM.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/17/2018 at 8:07 PM Post #5
How do you delete/lock a thread you started?

What does the text color of a gene/mutation mean in your pet's genetics section? I have two pets with visible regal markings but one is listed in green and the other is listed in blue. I've also seen things listed in purple.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/17/2018 at 8:25 PM Post #6
1- you have to ask Krinadon to do it

2- We cover the differences in the text colours in post 4 here.
If a pet has Regal Markings listed in green in their genetics, then it wouldn't be visible- green traits are Carried traits, which are not visible and have a 50/50 chance of passing either Nothing or the carried trait to offspring.

Purple is a trait with a Hidden trait- a visible trait which is visible, and a carried trait that can't be seen on the pet (the second letter, different to the first) that has a 50/50 chance of passing to offspring.

Blue is either an untested pet's visible trait (meaning it could have a hidden but you don't know) or just purely that trait- Heterozygous, the same letter twice.

(You actually have three nixi with Vis. Regal Markings- two tested, of which one is double E- pure Regal Markings-, and the other is EJ, or vis. Regal Markings, Hidden Ocelot, and one untested, but who must be EH- vis. Regal, Hidden Cross Fox*-, and one with it carried)

(* He has to be EH, as his mother, who is Tested, has G1: AH, and his father, who is untested, has nothing listed in G1, meaning he must have Regal Markings carried in that slot)
Edited By Scathreoite on 5/17/2018 at 8:26 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.