Players 2,284 415
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,295,660 1,945
Generated 659,180 245
Captured 1,198,845 450
Bred 6,437,540 1,250
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > List of Sylesti exploration locations?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Duckymomo
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 28
Posted: 4/28/2018 at 12:05 AM Post #1
I was wondering if there was a list of the pet locations when you're out exploring. I've been looking for some different types of Sylesti but have only found the super common ones like Qitari and Aurleon, so is there certain areas that have certain pets?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 84
Posted: 4/28/2018 at 1:50 AM Post #2
Uuuh...
I'm not sure, exactly, but I think maybe some species (nyte/fae/mork?) aren't found in the Viridian Meadows, but are available everywhere else? Don't quote us there. We don't really spend any time in the Meadows to say for sure.

Nephini are only found in Astryl's Vale based areas and the Festival Zones.

Seasonal Fabled species (Aeri/Griffi/Ligh/Ryo) are only found wild in their respective Seasonal Festival Zones.

Ny'vene and Puffadore are never wild and are only obtainable as Tamed pets from the Arena Ny'vene Shop and the Puffadore Petshop in Ethernia, in Astryl's Vale.

Ferrikki are only found in the Lost Grove.
Duckymomo
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 4/28/2018 at 1:59 AM Post #3
Okay, thank you. I'll have to keep an eye out for festivals so I can get the rarer pets. Is there a schedule for those? I've only been on the site for a few days. ^ ^'
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 4/28/2018 at 3:09 AM Post #4
We saw Krin mention in regionchat earlier that currently Spring Fest is slated to start in Mid-May, but the Seasonal Festivals have no real fixed start time.
... Not beyond what can be summed up as what amounts to 'Krinadon probably screaming loudly in his head hoping he can actually get around to releasing the Seasonal Festival and its assorted content before the seasons change' at any rate.

Coding is tough when there's so much to do and only one coder to do it, I suppose.

So when Spring Fest comes around, and the fest Zone opens, you'll be able to catch aeridini there- they're rarer than regular pets (though nowhere near as rare as nephini), but not overly uncommon (discounting the Themed ones)
Edited By Scathreoite on 4/28/2018 at 3:10 AM.
Duckymomo
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 4/28/2018 at 12:49 PM Post #5
That's so cool. I can't wait to explore the new area. :D Is there a set level you need to be to access it or is it like the events and it levels with you?

Man, it must be really hard to be the only coder on a site like this. :(
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/28/2018 at 2:00 PM Post #6
The events and bosses level with you. It's recommended to be at least level ten, though, but you've got that covered, it appears!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 4/28/2018 at 4:32 PM Post #7
Or rather, they level with whichever pet in your team is the highest level, with some level swing (not sure if they can swing higher because we haven't been in a zone with a team lower than level cap in a long while, but they generally have about 5-10-ish levels in swing lower?)
The reason level 10 is the lowest recommended level is that none of the enemies in the Zone will ever go lower than that, even if your whole party is level 1s.

The Fest Zones also use the same kind of explore system as the third region, which is completely different from that of the first two regions.
Duckymomo
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 4/28/2018 at 11:56 PM Post #8
@Dragonnadder

Ah, okay. I've had a few hiccups beating the undead army group in the shrine area but after a raid (since they were my level I was able to get a few levels) I was able to beat them. :) I must say it's nice having a leveling system that doesn't take too terribly long to get somewhere. Flight Rising is awesome but grinding those levels is painful.

@Scathreoite

I haven't reached zone three yet. I think I'm on the second main quest in Umbra forest. XD

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.