Forum Index > Roleplaying > Fallen Zodiacs {RP}
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/9/2018 at 5:41 PM Post #51
Virgo sat down in the grass a sighed she wanted to leave everyone and go explore this new world she layer down and stared the the sky
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/9/2018 at 7:48 PM Post #52
(^^look up^^)
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 6/9/2018 at 8:31 PM Post #53
((Ono))

Pisces immediately felt a pang of regret for acting the way and broke into a soft smile. "Ah, it's kay. I was joking as well." She gave him a pat on the shoulder then ruffled his hair. "Come on, we can go explore." She glanced back at the other zodiacs and hesitated for a moment. Would they even notice if she and Scorpio left? Bah. She shook her head and looked towards the forest, slowly making her way towards it.
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 6/9/2018 at 8:54 PM Post #54
Seeing as Virgo had just plopped down onto the grass and was probably not in the mood for hugs, Gemi started heading back to Mini, as though he were a piece of driftwood being pushed by the currents. Why is nobody in with hugs today?

Mini sighed as Gemi gravitated back towards her, like he always did. They were always together after all, and to be honest, Mini wouldn't have it any other way. Her twin brother was annoying and too, too happy for Mini, but... Well, he was always there for her. And besides, when Mini turned happy and Gemi sad, she became even more obnoxious than Gemi usually was- or at least that was what everyone told her.

With a sudden burst of speed, Gemi dashed towards Mini to ambush his grumpy older twin with a hug, catching her off guard. Gemi could feel her shoulders stiffen and her body tense, and frowned. "Mini, just loosen up!" He whined. "Nobody like a cold, stiff hug."

"I don't care." Mini announced, twisting her body and shaking Gemi off, forgetting about her somewhat positive trail of thought. "I don't want a hug, I don't need a hug, and so I don't get one." She said, fully aware that those words had been processed by Gemi's mind a million times before and would have no effect.

Gemi pouted, got up and set his sights on Aries once more. It probably wasn't going to end up well, but Gemi needed a hug and he decided that Aries needed one too. He could almost hear Mini's disapproval, but brushed it off.

Then, he remembered the last time he had tried to hug Aries.

"Libra?" He called out. "Ari probably won't hug me so do you want a hug?"

In the background, Mini was breathing a sigh of relief that her warning had gotten through Gemi's thick skull.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 6/9/2018 at 9:51 PM Post #55
"And there is your trade mark smile." Scorpio smirks at Pisces following her to the forest slowly but surely. "Stop treating me like a kid..." Pio pouts a little and tries to fixes his hair. His sets of Chakram clang against each other. Making a soft tone like melody.
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/9/2018 at 11:00 PM Post #56
Virgo looked up and saw Pisces and s
Scorpio heading towards the forest she got up and ran to them " Where you guys going" she asked
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 6:54 AM Post #57
Pisces smiled even more to herself when Scorpio's chakrams clanged together in a nice melody, the very sound of music that she found wonderful. Her moment of satisfaction was broken by another yell - she flinched and turned her head towards the sound, seeing Virgo. "Uh..." She spun her thoughts quickly, coming up with an excuse. "Virgo, me and Scorpio are going to explore. Splitting up can cover more ground, eh?" She gave Virgo a polite smile before heading towards the forest again.
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 9:13 AM Post #58
"Can I come ?" Virgo asked excited as she was jumping up and down
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 12:01 PM Post #59
"Same, we need to see if theirs anyone near by. Its best if we go scout since were armed." Pio points to his weapons. Virgo, Virgo, Virgo, why did she come to us? She for sure is going to tell the other Zodiacs when they ask were me and Pisces went... Scorpio gave Zirgo a gentle smile before walking towards the forest again. He catched up to Pisces but didn't speak. The only noise they came from him was the sound of his weapons, clanging each other as they were right next to there other pair.
Edited By Lightsagafox on 6/10/2018 at 12:07 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 8:45 PM Post #60
"Ah, Virgo." Pisces smiled sweetly. "I think two in a group would be enough- we can then split into six groups, right? You should pair up with... Capricorn, say." Without really giving anybody any time to react, Pisces seized Scorpio's wrist and dragged him into the forest.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.