Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Twelve times I died, One time I lived [W...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 4/15/2018 at 4:48 AM Post #1

Twelve times I died, One time I lived.
Twelve times I was erased from Time, One time I was remembered.
I never asked to be like this - Why am I like this?
What is the meaning of this?

Table of Contents
Allegiances..........2
Prologue..........4

Ping List
--

Please don't post on this thread!
If you are interested and want to be added to the ping list, shoot a PM my way and I'll do that for you :) Also, PM me for any comments or suggestions, and if enough people request it, I might make a thread for comments about this story. Who knows?

~I need an editor/proofreader! I will pay money if needed~

Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 4/15/2018 at 9:21 AM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 4/15/2018 at 7:25 AM Post #2
Allegiances

Tigersparrow - Female
Generally: She has medium long brown fur with streaks of black like a tiger. The tips of her ears are white, and her hind-left paw is also white. One of her eyes is always a grey-ish blue regardless of incarnation.
The First - Tigerstar - Leader - Left eye grey-ish blue, right eye peridot green - Deceased
The Second - Tigersparrow - Warrior - Both eyes grey-ish blue - Deceased
The Third - Tigersparrow - Medicine cat - Huge scar on the side of her neck where the windpipe is, nobody knows how she got it. Left eye grey-ish blue, right eye amber - Deceased
The Fourth - Tigersparrow - Warrior - Right eye grey-ish blue, left eye golden. Minor limp in her hind left leg - Deceased
The Fifth - Tigerkit - Kit - Both eyes grey-ish blue - Deceased
The Sixth - Tigerpaw - Medicine cat apprentice - Right eye grey-ish blue, left eye flaming orange - Deceased
The Seventh - Tigersparrow - Warrior - Left eye grey-ish blue, right eye golden. Crooked tail - Deceased
The Eight - Tigerstar - Leader - Both eyes grey-ish blue - Deceased
The Ninth - Tigersparrow - Medicine cat - Both eyes grey-ish blue, blind in left eye - Deceased
The Tenth - Tigerpaw - Apprentice - Right eye grey-ish blue, left eye peridot green - Deceased
The Eleventh - Tigersparrow - Deputy - Right eye grey-ish blue, left eye golden. Deformed/twisted front left paw - Deceased
The Twelfth - Tigersparrow - Warrior - Both eyes grey-ish blue - Deceased
The Thirteenth - Both eyes grey-ish blue - Alive

Ashsong - Male
Generally: He has medium short dark ashy grey fur with a full undercoat that is slightly lighter than the rest of his body. He has four socks that are the same lighter grey colour like his undercoat.
The First - Ashsong - Deputy - Golden eyes - Deceased
The Second - Ashsong - Warrior - Emerald green eyes - Deceased
The Third - Ashpaw - Apprentice - Left eye peridot green, right eye dark blue - Deceased
The Fourth - Ashstar - Leader - Golden eyes. Scar around hind left leg - Deceased
The Fifth - Ashsong - Warrior - Both eyes orange - Deceased
The Sixth - Ashsong - Warrior - Left eye golden, right eye jade green - Deceased
The Seventh - Ashsong - Deputy - Both eyes peridot green - Deceased
The Eighth - Ashkit - Kit - Both eyes orange - Deceased
The Ninth - Ashstar - Leader - Right eye blind and milky green, left eye blue - Deceased
The Tenth - Ashpaw - Apprentice - Left eye grey-ish blue, right eye peridot green - Deceased
The Eleventh - Ashsong - Warrior - Golden eyes. Scar around entire neck, a very thin ring without fur. Barely noticeable, nobody knows where it came from. - Deceased
The Twelfth - Ashsong - Medicine cat - Both eyes milky blue and blind - Deceased
The Thirteenth - Both eyes jade green - Alive

-The 13th Life-
Thunderclan
Leader: Sunstar - Male
Deputy: Thornpelt - Female
Medicine cat: Thymewind - Female
-Apprentice: Thrushpaw
Warriors:
Hailclaw - Male
Honeycloud - Female
-Apprentice: Applepaw
Whitetail - Male
Stonebrook - Male
Fawnstorm - Female
Foxheart - Female
-Apprentice: Rainpaw
Sandfur - Male
Ashsong - Male
Tigersparrow - Female
Apprentices:
Thrushpaw - Female
Applepaw - Female
Rainpaw - Male
Queens:
Brightflower - Female
Kits:
Softkit - Female
Lightningkit - Male

Shadowclan
Leader: Wolfstar - Male
Deputy: Jackalbite - Male
Medicine cat: Darkwhisper - Female
-Apprentice: Mintpaw
Warriors:
Badgerclaw - Male
- Apprentice: Citronpaw
Flarepelt - Male
Berrycloud - Female
Morningsong - Female
Goldspark - Male
- Apprentice: Rockpaw
Shadespirit - Male
- Apprentice: Oakpaw
Hollypelt - Female
Apprentices:
Mintpaw - Male
Citronpaw - Male
Rockpaw - Female
Oakpaw - Male
Queens:
Lilyflower - Female
Kits:
Breezekit - Male

Windclan
Leader: Tornstar - Female
Deputy: Frostthorn - Male
Medicine cat: Thornheart - Female
- Apprentice: Voidpaw
Warriors:
Burntpelt - Male
- Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Redfang - Female
Foxmask - Female
- Apprentice: Icepaw
Iceberry - Female
Songstorm - Male
Cloudburr - Male
Dripheart - Female
Apprentices:
Voidpaw - Male
Rabbitpaw- Male
Icepaw - Female
Queens:
None
Kits:
Leafkit - Female

Riverclan
Leader: Otterstar - Female
Deputy: Lynxfoot - Female
Medicine cat: Rushstream - Male
- Apprentice: Basspaw
Warriors:
Watersong - Female
-Apprentice: Sootpaw
Ebonymist - Female
Willowfern - Female
-Apprentice: Lionpaw
Streamscar - Male
Coldfire - Male
Addermist - Male
Sprucefrost - Male
Apprentices:
Basspaw - Male
Sootpaw - Female
Lionpaw - Female
Queens:
Stagcloud - Female
Kits:
Lilykit - Female
Ripplekit - Female

Loners & Rogues
Nightlark - Male
Sark - Female
Bone - Male
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 4/15/2018 at 7:26 AM Post #3
Extra space
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 4/15/2018 at 9:21 AM Post #4
Prologue

The silhouette of a she-cat outlined against the stars over the cliff. She was watching for something, but for what exactly, even she didn't know. The clan was doing okay at the moment, and they had just successfully fended off a Shadowclan attack along the borders. A soft sigh escaped her maw as she stood up, flicking an ear, stepping towards the edge of the cliff, looking over the edge longingly at the drop before her.

"Tigerstar!" The yowl rang through the night, disturbing the delicate veil of silence that previously obscured the night. The name would have struck fear into any cat's heart- but this was not the Tigerstar that caused the war with Bloodclan back at the forest territories. This Tigerstar was different, and the yowl was addressing the she-cat. The yowl was quickly followed by a rushed movement between the bushes, and a cat bursting from between the leaves. It was a ash grey tom, eyes glowing dim gold in the starlit night. He huffed and slowed to a stop a few fox-lengths away from Tigerstar, hesitantly putting a paw forwards but decided against it and stood his ground where he was.

"Ashsong. Good evening." The she-cat, Tigerstar, dipped her head in greeting calmly, her ears flicking again. She made no move from her spot, dangerously close to the edge of the cliff.

"Stop, please!" A twinge of desperation hung under Ashsong's voice. "Don't do this!" He began to move towards her again but lurched to a stop as he saw her back paw step backwards, half her paw dangling off the edge of the cliff. "Tigerstar," His tone was like coaxing now, but the desperation more obvious. "Please, back away from the cliff edge. You don't have to do this, you really don't. You only have one life left, please, please don't waste it."

"I've lived a full life." Tigerstar's eyes glistened slightly in the combined light of the moon and stars. "You know I have to do this." She waved her tail at the drop behind her. "I can save them."

"There has to be another way!" Ashsong was begging now, his tail lashing behind him. "Don't do this!" He warned again, but it seemed the she-cat would have none of it. "We can work something out! Don't leave us! ... Don't leave me." He was hanging onto the last strand of hope; maybe she wouldn't do it if he talked enough and convinced her. Maybe she would finally give in to his pleads and go back to camp with him and resume a normal life after they convince the others not to attack.

Tigerstar hesitated a moment, Ashsong could see from how she tensed up, his hopes rising again. "My death is the only thing that can save Thunderclan." She laughed bitterly and Ashsong felt his soul fall away into the abyss. "Goodbye, Ashsong." She choked on her words, tears staining the fur by her eyes. "We'll meet again."

With that, the she-cat stepped backwards one more time, this time meeting air, and she disappeared over the edge. An anguished cry ripped from Ashsong's throat as he dashed towards the edge, skidding to a halt at the end, peering downwards into the night forest, hoping that maybe, just maybe, the trees would perhaps catch Tigerstar and she may have survived with at most some broken bones.

But, she was gone. There was no sign of the she-cat, there was no distinctive brown against the night backdrop. A sob racked Ashsong's body as the deputy shook on the edge of the cliff, staring downwards, tears blurring his vision.

All the stars and the moon turned a blind eye as the deputy wailed his griefs into the air over the forest for a long time, finally turning away as the sun broke the horizon at dawn. He was so tired- so, so tired. Stumbling through the forest on a path he could barely remember, he made it to the camp at early morning, just a couple of hours after dawn, tumbling through the entrance barrier as he lost control of his paws and slid to a stop just inside of the barrier.

Worried warriors hurriedly crowded around him, concerned for their deputy, asking what happened and where was Tigerstar. Ashsong, sprawled on the ground with no energy left, somehow found the heart to croak out, "Tigerstar... she's... she's dead." With those words out, Ashsong curled into a ball of sobs and refused to speak to anyone else.

With the deputy refusing to do anything or even talk, the warriors organised a patrol out to find the body of their leader. A group of five cats and three apprentices left, leaving the camp to the others. Sure enough, they found the body of Tigerstar at the base of the cliff, the very one Ashsong had last seen her on. Quickly, the patrol lightly picked up the body and headed back to camp so every cat could sit vigil. The apprentices hung back, muttering, and a feeling of dread came over the group.

The scent of non-Thunderclan cats confirmed the suspicious feeling, and the patrol sped up their steps, now on high guard as they neared the camp. It was unnaturally quiet, causing the hairs on their necks to stand up. An apprentice volunteered to go forwards to check and hesitantly, the small group agreed. The apprentice dashed away quietly as the group continued on, high strung and growing even more alert at the second.

A yowl sounded; the one of the apprentice that went to scout forwards. The patrol took to their feet, barely managing to keep hold on their leader's corpse. They skidded to a stop outside the camp and peered in, expecting the worst. What they saw exceeded their expectations, horrifying the group.

The camp was deadly silent as the horrified cats stared at the scene before them- every cat lay dead, and right before their feet was the body of their deputy, Ashsong. He looked serene, somehow, with a small smile on his face, eyes closed, despite lying in a puddle of his own blood.

"Who... who did this?" The apprentice who'd gone forwards first stammered, rejoining the main patrol.

"We don't know... but we're all that Thunderclan's got left..." The apprentice's mentor replied, slowly recovering from the shock.

The others had come.

The others had gone.

Tigerstar's death was nothing.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.