Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > What do the Colors Mean?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Innocentkitti
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 4/13/2018 at 1:08 PM Post #1
Hello! So, I was going through my stables and putting breeding sales on my pets when I started noticing that now there are different colors for the mutations and patterns? I was wondering what they mean and why they're there?

Thank you!
~Kitti xX
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 4/13/2018 at 1:28 PM Post #2
They are the trait description
green : carry
blue : visible
purple : hidde
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 4/13/2018 at 1:36 PM Post #3
These colours were always visible when you looked at pets in the advanced search, so Krin just moved the same coding used in advanced search to the pet pages (so it would be more obvious what type of trait you have at a glance than always having to go to the advanced search, or the image code, to see).

That being said, the colours mean this:
Green: carried trait. This trait is not visible on the pet, but has a 50% chance of being passed on to the pet's offspring.

Blue: visible trait. This trait can be seen on the pet and has a 100% chance of being passed on to the pet's offspring. If the other parent also has the same visible, the child has a 100% chance of having this trait visible. If the other parent has a different visible in this slot, the child will 100% have a visible trait in this spot (which one depends on dominance. Dominance is decided by how close to the beginning of the alphabet the trait's designated letter is). If the other parent has a carried trait in this slot, there is a 50% chance of a visible trait in the child, and if the parent has no trait in this slot, there is a 100% chance of a carried trait in the offspring.

Purple: visible trait with a hidden trait underneath. This trait has the first trait seen on the pet, and the second trait 'hidden'. In this case, there is a 100% chance of A trait being passed on, but only a 50% chance of either trait being passed on to the pet's child. These traits are designated by two different letters, like EG, whereas the same seen trait on a blue, straight visible, pet would be EE. Other than having a chance at two different traits being passed on, 'hiddens' work the same as 'visible' traits.

Also, one more thing to note: you can only see the green carries and purple hiddens if the pet is genetically tested, otherwise the greens will not show up at all and will look like there is nothing in the slot, and the hiddens will show up as blue visibles instead.
Innocentkitti
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/13/2018 at 3:08 PM Post #4
Ah okay! Thank you so much!
Innocentkitti
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/13/2018 at 3:09 PM Post #5
Thank you!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.