Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > Dungeon of the Forsaken: Vierna battle
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Falconcry
Level 60
Threads: 29
Posted: 9/13/2013 at 3:42 PM Post #1
Okay. I have been banging my head off of walls for 3 days trying to get this thorn out of my side so I can move on in peace, not pieces (mostly because Jinxie is driving me nuts). If anyone can tell me what in the world I'm doing wrong to beat Vierna and her two pets the first time through I would really appreciate it. These are my pets:

Tank, Aslan:

Mage, Bella Luna:

Knight, Miserable:

Draco
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 60
Posted: 9/16/2013 at 1:18 AM Post #2
For Vierna, the key is to not attack [defeat, rather] either of the two zombies accompanying her in the first part of the battle. Save your mana before the battle and Finishing Blow and any attacks on only her. Be careful of Fire proficiency pets since the multi-target damage can defeat the zombies on accident.

For the second part of the battle, she uses Mana Transfusion[?] every 4 or 5 turns [depending on how memory serves] to drain mana and replenish her health. It is important to figure out her attack pattern and use Finishing Blow at the right turn to prevent her from recovering Health. Continue wailing on her following the pattern [using Elixirs as necessary; be careful of using it before a Mana Transfusion turn] and she should go down eventually.

Hope this helps!
Draco
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 60
Posted: 9/16/2013 at 1:18 AM Post #3
@Falconcry,

Forgot to ping aha.
Falconcry
Level 60
Threads: 29
Posted: 9/16/2013 at 9:26 AM Post #4
@Draco,

Hmm.... Well, it's not the most frustrating thing I've encountered, but its up there. I'll see how this helps, thanks!!
HibernusMortis
Level 60
Mojo Master
Threads: 7
Posted: 12/15/2013 at 1:21 AM Post #5
Go down eventually? She snagged only 20 mana off of one of my guys and turned it into 4000 replenish points for her. Been at battle for over an hour and a half now and shes back up to 99%.
I don't think I'm ever going to finish this dungeon at this level.
HibernusMortis
Level 60
Mojo Master
Posted: 12/15/2013 at 2:01 AM Post #6
Sheesh finally....
So actually you can only go 3 turns with having mana. Have to drain it to zero on the fourth turn so she doesn't get it on the fifth.
Think I went through 100 elixers there and didnt even get a legendary item out of it :/
7900 gold though out of the chest..
Anactaka
Level 67
The Artistic
Threads: 10
Posted: 1/10/2014 at 7:46 PM Post #7
Phew that was fun. So, with my regular team, I wasn't able to beat the elves. But, I made a party especially for the elves- my tank is all health- all level up points are health, and all ten of the health points in the water proficiency. I think the other two points were making good the bolt. The other two I spent all the level up points on agility, and also in the water proficiency 5 points on the health, 5 on bolt and 2 on the always frost thing. It worked really well! It got me through the elves and Vierna! I decided on this formula because the elves are so damaging- i wanted them to have loads of agility to be able to avoid getting damage. I also wanted them to have high health so i'd have time to give them elixirs before they died. And I chose the water proficiency because of the frost- it absorbs damage. Just thought I'd share this info- since I was so helped by the info people shared about Vierna's mana transfusion!
HibernusMortis
Level 60
Mojo Master
Posted: 1/17/2014 at 8:02 PM Post #8
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=5984&page=1#2
Author: Draco
Time Posted: 9/16/2013 at 1:18 AM
For Vierna, the key is to not attack [defeat, rather] either of the two zombies accompanying her in the first part of the battle. Save your mana before the battle and Finishing Blow and any attacks on only her. Be careful of Fire proficiency pets since the multi-target damage can defeat the zombies on accident.

For the second part of the battle, she uses Mana Transfusion[?] every 4 or 5 turns [depending on how memory serves] to drain mana and replenish her health. It is important to figure out her attack pattern and use Finishing Blow at the right turn to prevent her from recovering Health. Continue wailing on her following the pattern [using Elixirs as necessary; be careful of using it before a Mana Transfusion turn] and she should go down eventually.

Hope this helps!

When using a fire proficiency pet, be sure to only use Focused attacks on Vierna, with that pet, therefore leaving her two minions there
Playerxyz
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/2/2014 at 11:56 AM Post #9
there is no icon info on her battle screen about her mana transfusion thing, I don't get why. all other opponents are in some way fair as you get informed about their moves and can react accordingly.
how are you fighting against her, are you counting your moves? during all the battle?

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.