Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > LBGT+
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nafila
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 143
Posted: 4/4/2018 at 5:30 PM Post #1
Hello I haven't seen a LBGT+ group here (idk if they is any unless there is barely any LBGT+ people on here) so I decided to make my own!

If you're part of LBGT+ or support it feel free to ping me and join! Or if you need to come out and you haven't done so you can use this! You can post any LBGT+ stuff on here! This is a hate free zone please do not make any hurtful and rude comments

About me:
~I am PanDemisexual: A person who is attracted to multiple genders (Female, male, in between, no-gender, any others) but will not feel sexually-inclined to a person unless a serious relationship is developed and a certain level of trust is gained. It is a mix of the terms "pansexual" and "demisexual".

~I go by agender I'm fine with any pronouns

~I realized I wasn't straight at a young age (around 5th grade)

~I've always had gender identity issues

~Feel free to ask questions

Members:

Nafila
Crazyangrywolf
Yureineko
Sc0ut
MissWoolyMouse
Minishrimp
LivingInMyOwnReality
Rougaskyhawk

Ping List:
Nafila,Crazyangrywolf,Sc0ut,Yureineko,MissWoolyMouse,Minishrimp,LivingInMyOwnReality,Rougaskyhawk
Edited By Nafila on 4/13/2018 at 8:24 AM.
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 4/4/2018 at 5:44 PM Post #2
I am straight- but have many LGBTQ+ friends and would fight for them in any way possible. All of my friends are the world to me and they are no different. I may not be LGBTQ+ but I'd love to join this thread to show my extreme support- and to make sylestia an even more accepting place :D
Edited By Crazyangrywolf on 4/4/2018 at 5:44 PM.
YureiNeko
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 82
Posted: 4/4/2018 at 5:51 PM Post #3
hello! i am actually queer^2 (i'm both not straight and not cis) and i would love to join this topic! may i be added to the ping list?
Sc0ut
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 81
Posted: 4/4/2018 at 7:53 PM Post #4
Put me on both a' those! Nobody joined my group even though I made it super official and nice. Happy to join.

Oh yeah...

I'm pretty sure I'm ace and demi-homoromantic. Idk about being ace but I'm like, 99% sure.

I figured out I liked girls in first grade and got punched in the face.

I'm also a demigirl leaning towards agender sometimes and sometimes female (and a demigod but that's unrelated XD) but genderless pronouns and male pronouns are fine too.

The most-tomboyish-not-boy-on-the-planet.

I am allergic to pink. It damages my eyes.

Anxiety, paranoia, and depression all in a big happy mess!

I'm a strict pacifist but you may still get cut. My wit is that sharp ;)
Nafila
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 4/4/2018 at 8:21 PM Post #5
Welcome everyone! I may make a discord for this group if anyone is interested ^^ if I get enough people then I will (but it'll be a private server but all members will have invite rights)

@Crazyangrywolf welcome! you're part of LBGT+! straights are known as ally/allies in LBGT+ (though they're rarely mentioned) feel free to ask questions ^^

@Sc0ut relatable ^^ same with MBTI club it's probably lost somewhere (there's also genderfluid as well ^^)

@Yureineko yes you may! and welcome~
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 4/5/2018 at 8:02 PM Post #6
I would love to join! I'm a lesbian who it out online and to friends but not to family, I had a girlfriend but we broke up a couple months ago sadly
Sc0ut
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 81
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 3:13 PM Post #7
(I personally don't feel genderfluid, even though I am aware of what it is. It's more a matter of style and such, like which 'look' I'm going for.)
Minishrimp
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 3:34 PM Post #8
Hey! I'm here I'm weird!
I'm an Asexual Nonbinary
I like they/them pronouns

For those that don't know Asexuals are people who do not experience sexual attraction. They have low to nonexistent desires for sexual activities.
I don't know when I found out I was like this but I always felt out of place.

Please ask questions if you are confused! There isn't anything wrong with asking questions it's better to inform yourself!
Toby
Level 74
The Tender
Threads: 50
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 7:39 PM Post #9
I'll join.
I'm an Asexual.
I think I'm Agender, I don't really care about my own gender really so any pronouns are fine.
Uhhh, yeah, I don't know, I guess that's it.
Nafila
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 4/8/2018 at 5:49 PM Post #10
Welcome!! sorry for the late reply been busy! Feel free to post anything you want (news, memes, info, etc.) what's everyone thoughts on making a discord? so we talk freely without stuff being deleted and what not?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.