Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > {Hogwarts} {Harry Potter FanFic}
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Ravengard
Level 32
Threads: 30
Posted: 4/3/2018 at 10:09 PM Post #1
Please, please, please, Do Not Post On This Thread!!! PM ME INSTEAD!!!

This takes place the school year after Deathly Hallows and the Battle of Hogwarts. It follows Selaenia, a descendant of Severus Snape, and Ariana, a decendant of Albus Dumbledore. Thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selaenia Lily Snape
- 11 Years Of Age
- First Year At Hogwarts
- Slytherin House
- Pure-Blooded
- Dragon Heartstring And Ebony Wand
- Best Subject Is Potions
- Worst Subject Is History Of Magic
- She is thin, tall, and raven haired, with dark, piercing eyes and pale skin.
- Though she is a pureblood, she does not believe in pureblood supremacy, and is good friends with a halfblood. She is wary, distant, and often cold and can be selfish, but loyal, and a powerful ally if you gain her hard trust. She has a firm soul and an iron will. She is daring, and no one can say she is ever a coward.
- Parantage: Severus Snape And Unknown Pureblood Mother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana Leaenne Dumbledore
- 11 Years Of Age
- First Year At Hogwarts
- Gryffindor House
- Half-Blooded
- Phoenix Feather And Juniper Wand
- Best Subject Is Transfiguration
- Worst Subject Is History Of Magic
- She is slim and graceful, with long rich red-brown hair and bright blue eyes.
- She is bold, caring, kind, and friendly, always ready with a helping hand or gentle word, a complete opposite to Selaenia. Both are brave. She hates Muggle-haters and Wizard supremacy.
Parantage: Aberforth Dumbledore and Leaenne Winters (Muggle)
Edited By Ravengard on 4/4/2018 at 1:18 PM.
Ravengard
Level 32
Posted: 4/3/2018 at 10:10 PM Post #2
CHAPTER ONE

"Do you mind if I sit with you? All the other compartments are full!" asked Ariana Dumbledore, pulling open a door on the Hogwarts Express. The girl inside, an upset looking girl with limp black hair looked up from her book - Beginner Potion-Making, Ariana noticed - and looked the slim girl up and down.
"Mmm. If you must." she responded, returning to her book. Thanking her, Ariana pulled her school trunk into the compartment and stowed it, along with a hooting Barn owl, on the rack above her seat. She bobbed on the edge of her seat, hands on her lap, and her eyes shining with anticipation. Ariana was staring, waiting, for the other girl for a while when she finally looked up again.
"May I help you?" she asked irratably. Ariana recoiled slightly at her tone.
"I'm Arianna Leaenne!" she said excidedly, choosing not to reveal her surname yet. She rarely did at first. "I was just wondering who you were, that's all..."
The girl nodded slightly. "Selaenia."
Selaenia... Ariana wondered. Then it clicked into place! The name, the Potions book, the red, puffy eyes as though she'd been crying -
"You're the Snape girl!" she blurted.

Selaenia Snape looked up from her book for the third time. "The Snape girl?" she said sarcastically. "I'm glad I'm so easily recognizable!" she sneered, but the words brought a fresh pang of sorrow along with them. At least Ariana looked as though she knew she had said the wrong thing.
Then Ariana spoke again. "I'm really sorry. I forgot about S-"
Selaenia cut her off angrily. "You forgot." her voice was deadly low. "Of yourse you did. Still, I'm surprized you knew at all. No one cares. No one knows the truth!" her voice had risen to a shriek. Then it became ice again. Ariana looked ready to cry. "My father was a hero." Selaenia's voice was flat and emotionless and all the more terrible because of it. "But the world will forever remember him as the man who murdered Dumbledore."

Ariana's hands flew to her mouth and her bright blue eyes widened. "I I But But he did Didn't he?" she stammered. She chose her next words carefully, for Selaenia looked ready to snap at any moment. "How? If he didn't How? Who? And why?" Ariana gulped. "Tell me about him. I'd like to help, however I can." She stared, unblinking, into Selaenia's fierce, hard gaze. Neither looked away.

Selaenia laughed bitterly. Her former anger was gone, gone for now, but just below the surface, and a dull aching pain had replaced it. "Oh, he did it!" she replied, ignoring Ariana's looks of startled confusion. "But can I trust you?" she asked rather harshly. "I know Leaenne isn't your last name; You're a terrible liar. I don't need Legilamency to know that much." She regarded Ariana with her head slightly tilted. "And I know you don't trust me. If we can't trust each other, how would you believe me?" And with that, she returned to her book.

Ariana had remained silent, and wisely so. Selaenia's words had made her realize, would she actually believe Selaenia's words? She had been told, ever since that night nearly two years ago, that Severus Snape was a killer. Now, she was doubting her beliefs.
"Dumbledore." she whispered at last, wincing at the sound of her voice in the quiet train compartment. "My last name is Dumbledore."
Edited By Ravengard on 4/4/2018 at 10:47 AM.
Ravengard
Level 32
Posted: 4/4/2018 at 12:17 AM Post #3
CHAPTER TWO

"And she really said all that?" whispered the curly haired girl next to her. Ariana had told her about wht Selaenia had told her on the Hogwarts Express.
Ariana nodded. "Not what really happened just that what I thought was wrong." The conversation with Selaenia had left her troubled, and she resolved to ask a teacher about it at school. After she did it... She fingered the hilt of her wand, wondering if she would have the courage. Of course you will! she chided herself. It really isn't that hard!
"Look!" cried the girl she had been talking to, pointing across the oily black surface of the lake. A dozen slim boats, each large enough to hold three people with an upward flair in the front and a lantern hanging from it, were slicing through the lake without any visibly form of propulsion. Their sharp prows sliced through the water, sending ripples across the mirrored surface.
Wow! Ariana said appreciatively. Cool magic!

Of course it is! muttered Selaenia, standing just behind the two girls. I thought she was different... But I was an idiot to believe she might care. she thought bitterly. Does anyone know?
Shaking herself as the boats slid up onto the beach, she joined the que to get on.
Three to a boat, first years! the teacher who had waved them over from the train called. Three to a boat, orderly now!
Selaenia pushed foreword and swung gracefully over the side of a boat. She took a seat in the back and leaned against the post in the back, watching as two others got in. Ariana and her curly haired friend. Great.
Edited By Ravengard on 4/4/2018 at 1:27 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.