Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > How you met Jinxie
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Girlyfireflower
Level 49
Threads: 2
Posted: 4/1/2018 at 3:58 PM Post #1
So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas. And by the title I mean in a introduction. It doesn't have to be relevant to the story. I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas. I want to make a story about how the player/you meet Jinxie. For what condition were you in? How you meet each other. I need some ideas I have a writers block.
Charlottespider
Level 66
Threads: 38
Posted: 8/12/2018 at 7:37 AM Post #2
Im using voice on my phone so forgive me if theres no punctuation. I was thinking like this lets say your first pet fainted in battle because it wasnt ready or strong enough and jinxy comes along and help us out? Revives the Pet and saves its a life. Then you become friends and she decides to help you out on your travels.

How about it? Hope you like the idea
Edited By Charlottespider on 8/12/2018 at 7:39 AM.
Mightymoose13
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/7/2018 at 8:08 AM Post #3
If you're looking for a steady climb to friendship, you canhave It where one night some years ago, maybe when we're about 14, something strange happens in the forest near your village. A lightning strike, a ball of fire, an overly loud noise, any one of those. Your Sylesti recently hatched but you desperately want to join the hunters of the villages and figure out what happened. So you go on your own search and eventually find a girl about your age. You ask her how she got there, she doesn't remember. She just knows that her name is Jinxie and asks if you're her family. You don't really care much for her at the moment. You don't know her, she claims to have amnesia, and there were strange circumstances around her appearance. You take her to the elders who, after scolding you for going alone, explain that Jinxie must be a lost fairy and must be returned immediately before the fairies assume they stole her. No one volunteers to go so they begrudgingly send you. The rest of thr story can be the journey and drama your way to the fairies to "return" Jinxie.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.