Forum Index > Battle Discussion > The Forgotten Tomb
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 3/29/2018 at 10:16 PM Post #1
Does anyone mind giving some pointers on how to get past this place? I just can't seem to beat the main boss no matter what I try. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 153
Posted: 3/30/2018 at 12:39 AM Post #2
sure. Can you tell me how much health do you get the boss to before you die? And can you give me the names of your pets so i can tell you how to improve them?
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/30/2018 at 5:55 AM Post #3
I can take out about 1/4 of him if I focus solely on him alone and not his goons.

My party pets are:

Moonaria
Emperor Regis
Emperor Maximus

Again thank you for your assistance with this.
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 153
Posted: 3/30/2018 at 6:58 AM Post #4
Okay. First of all, put all your pets proficincy (lol i can never spell that) points into health, because you want them to last longer. Then, change Emperor Maximus's element into light. Earth is probably the most useless element, and light can heal itself and Emperor Regis.

Now, heres the harder part. Don't be ashamed of yourself for not realizing, because i told a lot of other players about this problem. Your Equipment Matters. A Lot.

Moonaria is shadow, which specializes in Magical Damage, Intel, and Agility. You gave her a Ravager Relic, which improves Physical Damage and Strength. It's best to give her an Illusionist, Arcanist, and/or Evoker. Same for all other equipment. Natureguard armor is better for the Earth element, which i said before, is useless, so you want to get a Revenant or Archon.

Emperor Regis is Wind, which specializes in Physical Damage, Strength, and Dexterity. Give that Ravager Relic from Moonaria to him, that armor is okay, but switch that Disciple bracelet into a ravager or myrmidon. Well, you do need to level him up a bit first, but otherwise he's good afterwards

Emperor Maximus, after changing to Light, needs the same as Moonaria.

Place Moonaria first, since shadow can deal lots of damage and heal itself, Emperor Maximus second, because he can heal the whole party, and Emperor Regis last, because he can't heal himself and usually the last slot in the party is the least one thats targeted. You do need to level both Emperors up to Moonaria's level if you keep having trouble though.

Wish you luck!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/31/2018 at 10:03 AM Post #5
Again thank you for the help. I will be giving this a go. Thanks a bunch.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.