Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > The Story of FDD-300
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Zapticuno
Level 61
Threads: 14
Posted: 3/28/2018 at 9:24 PM Post #1
This is a backstory for my newest OC, FDD-300.

Characters:

Professor Michael Foreman (or just Mr. Foreman): a middle school science teacher by day, and mad scientist by night, he is determined to destroy all dragons.

FDD-300: the dragon robot built by Mr. Foreman to help him destroy all dragons.

Sophie Cohen: a girl with a strong imagination, she is trying to help save dragons.
(Will add pics and work on list more later)

Comments are appreciated, and I love to hear people's opinions.
Zapticuno
Level 61
Threads: 14
Posted: 3/28/2018 at 9:44 PM Post #2
Prologue:

The scientist put the last screws into the robot on his table. Finally, my plan shall come through! he thought. When the scientist stepped away from the table, a light shown on him. His hair was a mess, his lab cloak stained with oil, and bags starting to form under his eyes. He obviously hadn't slept well for a while. When he went to his day job at the Lampasas Middle School, his students were worried about him. Particularly, a female student named Sophie Cohen. Those kids didn't know his plans, though. They didn't know dragons existed. But his plan was to rid of the beasts before they did. That is why he built the robot. He gazed upon it, smiling slightly. All you need to do is power on. Power on, power on. The robot, built to look like a dragon, shifted slightly. It had no wings though, but the scientist made them separately as a plug on attachment. The "eyes", which were really colored lights, were glowing a bright green. The robot sat up. It looked at its creator, tilted its head slightly and the eyes turned a deep purple. "You must destroy anything built like you," the scientist said, "and leave none alive. At all." The robot nodded, and said in a fairly robotic voice, "But, what is my name? What will I be called?" The scientist swiftly replied, "FDD-300. FDD for Foreman Dragon Destroyer." FDD-300's eyes turned green again. "So, are you Foreman?" it asked. "Yes, I am," the scientist replied. "Now go." The robot nodded, and left the room through an open door. Yessss, kill as much as you can, and be swift in your work. Foreman thought and smiled a big evil grin.
Edited By Zapticuno on 3/28/2018 at 9:47 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.