Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Partys
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Feenikz
Level 51
Threads: 11
Posted: 3/22/2018 at 9:18 PM Post #1
So. The noob has returned for another round of envigorating questions. The first thing I need to know about is armor/relics/accessories. I was wondering if any of you wonderfully experienced people to take so time out of your day to check I my peoples in my party to see if there is like a certain equipment type I should use, I've been try to match intelligence and strength to the people who need it but I don't think I'm very good at it :P I was also wondering, if you could check my stables and tell me if I should replace some of the people in my party, that would be absolutely wonderful

Thank you people of Sylestia!

All the best,

Feen
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 84
Posted: 3/22/2018 at 10:33 PM Post #2
Okay, let's go

1. Try to unlock the third party slot as soon as Sanctuary of Saerielle is available for you to do so.

2. Know what your party members are going to do.

Full teams of three usually consist of a Tank (Water, Earth, or Shadow elements, occasionally Light) in the lead slot, and either two Cannons or a Cannon and a Healer (Light element). Some people have Buffer/Debuffer, but...
So with your two currently selected pets, Viral and SCS Soul Stealer, Viral would be probably be a Tank (statted for Agi, Attack, or HP) and Soul Stealer the Healer (Statted for Attack or Dex), but could alternately run SS as the Tank with Viral as a Cannon.
(what stats you ultimately go with will end up depending on pet elements, team setup, and playstyle)

3. In relation to that, know what the different elements do. It gives an overview on the proficiency pages for each one what the element is oriented towards.
Earth, Water, and Shadow: Tank elements
Light: Potential Tank Element
Air, Fire: Not Tank Elements

Water: Defensive Buffs, can heal self or a teammate via Ice Barrier, Offensive Buffs (lv65)

Earth: Heals self, self buff, can use Taunt + Thorncoat to cause opponents to damage themself while attacking, Debuff opponents, can drain opponent HP

Shadow: Attacker, heals self, can drain opponent HP

Light: Healer, can full-team heal

Air: Attacker, Damage output via Bleeding Debuff inflicted via crits. is ludicrous

Fire: Attacker, hits multiple opponents, Debuffs, Buffs, Combustion Is A Terrifying Debuff

4. Equipment.
You want to both go for High Rarity, and keep as close to the relevant level.
(Lv60 Mythical > lv60 legendary > lv50 mythical > lv50 legendary > lv60 epic > lv45 legendary > lv50 epic etc. as an overview of how the two interact in terms of stats vs level)
You want to equip your party with stuff that reflects their battle role.

In Viral's case, being Shadow Tank, you'll want equips that boost Int and, again depending on playstyle, either Dex (for potential Increase in damage given by crits, which would give him more healing) or Agi (to increase his defences and dodge chances)
You'll definitely want to swap out Thunder's Bracelet, because it's Str/Dex not Int, and you'll want to get a higher rarity Evoker or Illusionist Relic when you can (train him up to level 25- if you send some pets on lv25 Very Hard Esior's Haven missions there's a good chance of Mission Satchels giving you lv25 legendary equips)

For Soul Stealer, higher level equips. You'll want to get a much higher level Relic (Evoker, in this case, for the Dex), and swap out the Tattered Assasin Bracelet (again, a Str. boosting equip, not so much use on an Int element pet)

(Now, with the new profs and new levels, our own personal main team is Earth/Light/Air or Earth/Light/Fire. We have a preference for Earth and Shadow over Water as Tank, and our Attacker preference is between Air and Fire depending on what we want- if we want to take down mobs faster, Fire, but for Bosses and fights where we don't want to potentially down opponents other than a single target, Air is better)
Edited By Scathreoite on 3/22/2018 at 10:34 PM.
Feenikz
Level 51
Threads: 11
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 10:29 AM Post #3
Thank you!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.