Players 2,285 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,272,730 1,777
Generated 656,587 49
Captured 1,193,397 532
Bred 6,422,651 1,196
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > How does one get a puff adore/ buy pets...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Duskstorm
Level 33
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/21/2018 at 10:55 AM Post #1
i honestly am such an idiot :p how do i get a puff adore!?!? i love them so much, their so cute XP
it would also be handy to know how to buy pets from other player. and how i get points to use the generator.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/21/2018 at 11:36 AM Post #2
If you don't want a bred Puffadore other players are selling, you can purchase them from the Ethernia Puffadore breeder (for a high-ish price) or get them from official Forum Games, if you're lucky.
To buy pets from another player - if the pet is on sale or set for breeding, the "View Prices" button is green. Clicking on that lets you see the breeding price and sale price. To purchase it, click the green "Purchase" button. You can find for-sale pets in the Advanced Search.
Points in the generator can't exactly be earned independently. To generate pets in the generator (which is what those points are used for), you need Essences, of which there are several ways to earn. Scath's guide lists them in detail. You can still create pets in the generator regardless of TP (the general shortening for trait points), but they cannot be generated into the game.
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 3/21/2018 at 11:38 AM Post #3
Well,originally,they were only for sale in the third zone's city for a really high price but now you can easily buy them from other players.To find pets that are for sale,go onto advanced search for pets,input the pet species,desired traits,etc and click order by sale price.Then they will all come up.And as for the generator,you have to get essences,which you can rarely find through nurturing(clicking on other people's eggs and hatchlings) or you can buy them off other users really expensively.Regular essences give you two trait points,then enhanced give you four and mystical do too.Depending on the rank,the colours might turn out better.I hope I've explained it well and welcome!
Duskstorm
Level 33
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/22/2018 at 8:05 AM Post #4
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.