Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Everything's at a Standstill - A Spl...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/18/2018 at 7:55 AM Post #1

Table of Contents:
Proluge
Chapter One

Character Appearances:
N/A

Proluge

The war was finally over. Guns and other weapons dropped to the ground as injured soldiers looked around for any last remaining Octarians. Ink splattered the field for miles on end, the air intoxicated with fog and the smell of rotten seafood. Octarian machinery lay dead in the fields unplugged yet still dangerous. Inklings looked behind rocks and behind trees in search of their enemies, but to no avail.

"Capn',", A young Inkling walked up to who seemed to be their commander, "We've searched everywhere. It seems that the Octarians have fled."

The commander turned to look at the Inkling and showed a small grin, "Good. Those Octo-Scums were smart enough to flee." He raised his Bamboozler high in the air and chuckled, "We shall rejoice tonight! We have defeated the Octarians, and Inkling-kind will finally live in peace."

The soldiers rejoiced, throwing their hats in the air in celebration. The Inkling looked up at the commander, "Cuttlefish, what if they come back? We almost lost because of their now unplugged machinery."

Cuttlefish looked down at the Inkling, "Nonsense. It'll take years for them to even attempt to fight us again. For now, let us relax and visit our dear friends..." He pulled out a small torn picture of himself with two young Inkling girls.

"...and our families."
Edited By Navisparkles101 on 3/18/2018 at 3:21 PM.
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/18/2018 at 8:57 AM Post #2

Chapter One

Music was booming loudly in my ears as bright flashing lights abstracted my vision. Distorted voices were cheering in the background, their faces mangled and blurry. I felt very heavy and I couldn't move for whatever reason. A large machine stood in my way, its controller cackling maniacally and menacingly. I had an uncontrollable urge to shoot him, yet I had no gun, no sort of weapon. I felt myself gasp as a large metallic fist came hurtling towards me and-

I woke up with a start. My body was damp with sweat, eyes watery with tears. I had that dream again. Every single day I had that dream, ever since I turned 16. I never told anyone about it though. They would've thought that I was crazy. I climb out of my comfy water bed and look at my Squid Sisters clock on my dresser. 9:20 am.

Carp! I was late for my meeting with my ranked buddies. We met almost every Wednesday to discuss battle tactics and occasionally the latest gossip. If I'm late again, I could be kicked off the team. I groan at the thought as I race downstairs in my pajamas. As soon as my feet touch the bottom steps a small green figure tackled me to the ground.

"Ashy, Ashy!", it babbled as it hugged me. I giggle as I peel the sticky blob off of me.

"Morning, Silen. Sis doesn't have time to play with you right now."

Silen is my little sister. She isn't old enough to have her kid-form yet, she's twelve after all. She was adorable nonetheless. She whined and began to follow me as I got ready to leave.

"But why, Ashy?", she looked up at me with her derpy amber eyes.

I sigh as I pull on a shirt. "Because I'm going to Inkopolis. You're not old enough to come with me." I pinch her cheek, "You've got to wait two more years."

She crossed her arms and stormed away to the living room, leaving me in peace. I put on my headgear and shoes and race out the door.
Edited By Navisparkles101 on 3/18/2018 at 8:58 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.