Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Forbidden Love {Part 3}
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Innocentkitti
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 1:54 PM Post #1
The sun rose slowly, signaling a new day. The kingdom's army was hustling around, getting ready for the near war. Everything was almost set; just a few teaks and changes and everything would be alright. King Leon supervised everything, down to the last gauntlet.

Caspian paced back and forth soundly, a huge wave of nervs battling it out in his stomach. It felt like they were making their way up his throat and he stopped pacing just to gag a little every now and then. However, the soldier general just simply sat down, looking at his commander pace out all his energy.

"Calm down." He ordered. Caspian didn't how he could. Today was the day they were leaving. He was thinking so much about Aurora. She had been acting so strange the last few nights; leaving no room between the two, along with affectionate ear lickings towards the soldier's ear.

"I can't." The lupora replied simply, staring his general right in the eye, who smiled softly, which made Caspian's head spin. 'Did he just...' "Did you just smile?" He finished his thoughts. The general rolled his eyes.

"Yes I did. I'm not completely heartless. I care for my troops, you of all sylesti's should know that." He eyed the commander looking serious. "You're thinking about something." Luckily, he didn't ask the young lupora what, and he nodded in a reply.

~*~*~*~

Aurora was pacing. She looked out her balcony to see the soldiers all gathering. Her eyes stung a little, yet she didn't know why. Blinking, the stinging went away, which made her even more confused. They felt, wet, and she didn't know why.

'Please be safe, Caspian.' Her mind whispered. Once again, her eyes stung, and this time, she choked. The princess was worried about what was happening to her, but couldn't care enough to go get help. She continued to stare out into the view, her mind wandering.

"It's time..." She could hear a voice; her father's.

"As much as I agree the kingdom's haven't been getting along, I fear too much blood shall be spilled. The sun rose, bringing the land a dark red hue. Something tragic will happen in the near future."

Aurora felt uneasiness slowly seep into the darkest parts of her mind as her mother spoke those words.

"Well, we'll have too. We must send a message that the Sunlit Kingdom is one not to mess with."

Aurora then heard yelling, and her father said "Excuse me..." She looked out her balcony once more and stared in awe.

The soldiers were all lined up in a perfect rectangle. She caught sight of Caspian, who turned his head and looked at her. The princess knew he liked to gaze at the castle, so she wasn't surprised. However, catching sight of the familiar face made her eyes sting and get wet again.

She whimpered, and closed her eyes, a small strip of water leaking our of her left eye. She blinked rapidly and realized she was crying. Once that single tear escaped, she couldn't anymore. "Please be safe." She mouthed to the lupora, who looked back at his general.

They all started walking and Aurora cried some more. "Please... Return home to me..."

~*~*~*~*~

The sun's rays drifted their way through Caspian's fur, making him sweat endlessly it seemed. His mind kept replaying the princess, no matter how hard he tried to stop it. They were coming up on the ancient battle grounds that their ancestors took part in. They we're here. It seemed that everything stopped when they saw the general from the other kingdom.

"Sunlit."

"Moonlit."

The two said quietly. Suddenly, a large horn sounded and both kingdoms clashed; blood immediately clouded Caspian's gaze. He choked and yowled when he felt a claw rake him in the haunches. Turning to swipe at his enemy, who had heavy armor on him, so he couldn't make contact.

His enemy smiled and slashed again, but this time the lupora was ready for him. He ducked away quickly and took the opportunity to slash at his exposed neck. Ripping it open, killing the soldier. He instantly felt bad and looked away from the sight.

~*~*~*~*~

The battle was gruesome and tiring, blood was all you could see for miles. Everything smelt of blood and death and claws, plus the scents of the two kingdoms filling the grounds. All that could be heard was shouts, yells, yowls, and screams of pain and terror

Caspian wheezed and felt his body weakening. "AHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed with all his might. Someone slashed open an old wound of his and ripped off his tail. He coughed and droplets of blood slowly made their way through his open mouth.

His vision disappeared for moment, then reappeared, but all he could see was red; literally. He shook his head, but did nothing. He then settled for swiping aimlessly and randomly, hoping to at least hook his claws into someone of the opposite kingdom, and praying in his mind it wasn't a friend.

He heard a yowl and relief ran through his veins when he heard it wasn't from a soldier of the Sunlit. He turned around and kept slashing, eventually hooking his claws into the enemy. He smirked and ripped his claws back out, the stench of blood immediately wiping his facial expression.

He started looking around, trying to find someone else to battle, when his eyes landed on someone. The whole world stopped, it seemed. His eyes bulged so large he thought they might actually pop out of his head. Everything was silent and still, like an ethreal blade of grass dancing in the sun with the help of the warm breeze.

At least, that's what he saw when he looked at her. There she was, her eyes wild, looking out over the battle field. He was about to yell out to her, to warn about the danger of being here, but he was too late.

Okaaaayy soooooo! Yeah. Okay, after this is the LAST chapter. I promise. I just kind of, yeah. I wanted to continue it, but I didn't want it to be too long, plus I really like cliffhangers so... Uh huh.

~Kitti xX
Antiquechainsaw
Level 33
Threads: 12
Posted: 3/28/2018 at 5:31 PM Post #2
Ooh this is a cliffhanger if I've ever hung on a cliff.
Innocentkitti
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/29/2018 at 9:45 AM Post #3
Haha! Yeah I have a really good idea with where I'm going with this soo... You'll just have to wait for the next chapter ;)
Edited By Innocentkitti on 3/29/2018 at 9:45 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.