Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Draw me a thing! Win sylesti!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bunni
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 12:09 AM Post #1
So because the thought amuses me I'm totally having an art contest! Do not be discouraged if you are not a "good" artist because I won't judge based on quality of art so much as the content.

So before I get to explaining the content of what I want, I want to show the prizes in hopes it will get some of you out of your shells! First place is set, however the other prizes go on a selection basis (unless the winner really would rather have something else, but I think the prize for first is best).
What that means is, second place will get to choose from the listed prizes then once they have selected third will get to choose..ETC. The last runner up will end with the last prize. I try my best not to give junk, so I hope this will please everyone!

These are the lovely pets as prizes:
(click on images to go to their pages to see if/what they carry):

First place will receive this lovely Ny'vene girl!

the runner ups get to pick from these guys:

Hopefully you see something you like and want to try for!!
And now that i have possibly peaked your interest.....

Rules!
•WORKS MUST BE YOUR OWN. Do not steal. Do not copy. Do not even trace.
•Do not...I repeat...DO NOT make fun of, laugh at, criticize..ETC anyone's art that gets posted.
•Do not assume someone has already won. I can appreciate all kinds of art and styles. If it is done with a smile your face then it is already beautiful to me.

What I want!
Kind of simple, maybe not! Draw me!

That's right! Draw me and try to capture my personality! Now, as far as how you draw me, it is up to you! Clothing, expressions..all up to you! There are just a few simple things that need to be the same. (or you can use my av as ref)
•My hair is blueish-purple. It has been that way for a long time now it is mostly straight, but sometimes I curl the ends. it is just a little past my shoulder, but if you want to make it longer, go for it!
•My eyes are a dark brown/chocolate color. Please leave them that way!
•If drawing as a bunny I am a brown tone; standing ears-NOT floppy.
•If adding bunny ears on a person, see above.
click here at your own risk to see the real me, but this is for hair and eye color ref only! Sorry if your eyes bleed. X_x

Bonus points if!
These things are not required to win!
Just giving an insight to my current mind set!

•You draw me rolling in my current obsession, EXO. This is them. By that I mean rolling in posters or with other objects with their faces or their logo. If you rather not try to fit 12 guys into things, then you may shorten it to these six or....(see next line)
•My favorite member is Xiumin - so chibi Baozi being cuddled by me will make me a happy happy Bunni. (Please no kissing [or god forbid] anything more. Keep it friendly if you choose to use this!)
•You add in my kitty, Marquan. and another ref.
AGAIN THESE ARE NO REQUIRED TO WIN!

If you need to know anything else, just ask! I am going to be an open book for you guys so long as you are asking for information to participate I'm willing to answer! Please don't try to fit everything into an image, that it just TOO MUCH.
I'm not looking for anything super polished either. Do what you are comfortable doing!

I'm also going to do a random draw for some diamonds! So as long as you make an entry, you have a chance to win them! EXTRA INCENTIVE! (the amount being given is a surprise, but it is more then 100! ;D)

The winning image will be posted on both here in my profile and on my personal tumblr. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS ON THE IMAGE. If you win I will be linking whichever site you ask in my tumblr links and the image in my profile will also lead there.

If I feel your art is just too fantastic, I may add more bonus things in. Depends on my mood and how much love it!

Edited By 934 on 9/8/2013 at 12:15 AM.
Bunni
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 12:09 AM Post #2
DEADLINE IS ON SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 22ND AT 11:59PM!
If you have submitted an entry, please make sure your name is listed here. (only once an image is posted or link will I add you here).

Entries received:
Coradrawa
Lostwords13
Daemonhaustier
Sugar
JazzyXP
Huntsmaid
Taleenafuka
BandaidMcHealerson
Edited By 934 on 9/22/2013 at 11:53 PM.
Bunni
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 12:09 AM Post #3
Since I could not bring myself to decide (they were all so wonderful and I loved them all so much! all the feelings but into them made me so happy!) I went to Random.org and entered all of the entries in there! So this is a list of the winners!
SECOND: Sugar
THIRD: Huntsmaid
FOURTH: Taleenafuka
FIFTH: BandaidMcHealerson
SIXTH: Lostwords13
SEVENTH: Coradrawa
JazzyXP- sorry you didn't place. =(

Diamond Winner Order:
There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
WINNER:JazzyXP
Daemonhaustier
Sugar
Lostwords13
Coradrawa
BandaidMcHealerson
Huntsmaid
Taleenafuka

**I will message the winners as each person before them chooses their prize. If I do no get a response within 48 hours I will skip and move on to the next person! Diamond winner must set up a transaction asking for the diamonds via 1 gold.**
Edited By 934 on 9/23/2013 at 12:21 AM.
Camisado
Level 64
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 12:22 AM Post #4
Im doing this X3 and your kitty reminds me of my kitty, Mr. Kitty! (He has no name, so we all just go, HEY MR. KITTY! Or Kitty Smalls, The Notorious C.A.T. but thats just a nickname XP) I think adding the kitty will make it easier to doodle ;D I also think im gonna do like a cat bunny picture, so like youre a bunny and your kittahs there with yah. ENOUGH RAMBLING AND ON TO THE PICTURE!

EDIT: :0 I CANT DECIDE WHICH SKETCH OF FAIL TO GO WITH, HUMAN OF BUNNY?!?!?!?
Edited By 6643 on 9/8/2013 at 12:39 AM.
Bunni
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 12:53 AM Post #5
@Kittencannonz,
Either is fine! whichever you like more!
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 1:00 AM Post #6
I think I'll draw you and your cat in animal chibi style; a bunny and a cat~. Is it okay if its just a sketch and not a full, colored drawing? And is the cat a male?

Oh and wow, your avatar looks JUST like you! All your avatar is missing is the ring on your mouth. x3
EDIT: Ahhhh I forgot to ask, whats the personality of your kitty in general? No offense, but he looks like a grump- the adorable kind of grump that some people poke teasing fun at.
Edited By 8040 on 9/8/2013 at 1:03 AM.
Bunni
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 1:36 AM Post #7
@Taleenafuka,
That is perfectly fine! It doesn't have to be in color, I just provided colors in case someone wants to use color. ^-^

And yes, he is male. But he is not a grump! Well, he can be..but he is mostly very loving and wants to always be with someone and cuddling! He is a real sweetie.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 3:41 AM Post #8
@bunni,

Hiii Bunni

WORKS MUST BE YOUR OWN. Do not steal. Do not copy. Do not even trace.

I assume you do not allow free line art to be used? I can draw things I just suck at human anatomy that is what I use them for lol. If not I will try my best
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 11:15 AM Post #9
So entering this XD
I choose you pencil and paint.net!!!
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 12:32 PM Post #10
@Bunni,

My entry :3
click here for my entry
Hope you like it :3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.