Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Battle party
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 3/5/2018 at 2:54 AM Post #1
I've read guides but still have a hard time not dying to mobs in the lost grove. Can someone show me their pre-built party that has been working for them? What proficiency used, etc.

Equipment I have:
Primalistic's relic
Primalistic's armor
Natureguard's bracer x3
Revenant's relic x2
Revenant's bracelet
Archon's relic
Natureguard's armor
Kaydra
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 238
Posted: 3/5/2018 at 5:06 AM Post #2
Following
Im having heck myself
LonelyRyu
Level 72
Knight
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/5/2018 at 3:30 PM Post #3
The Lost Grove is a bit different from the other areas as I had discovered.
Another user (Savyn) helped me out in surviving a little longer and I was told that it might be a good idea to have a good healer in my party with all the points in intelligence and then use gear to boost agility and dexterity.

My tank is a shadow so all its points are also in intelligence with gear aimed at boosting agility.

My fighter is Air so all its points were in Strength with gear boosting dexterity.

I have a Fire bender too and its points are dedicated to intelligence with gear aimed at boosting dexterity.

I guess in the case of the grove you have to be more careful in what statistics you want to augment.

Also it seems to me that sometimes creatures like wood sprites seem to get even more aggressive if you use certain special attacks on them. Maybe it's just me but that is how it seems.

Anyways..that is all I can say...
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 3/6/2018 at 10:25 PM Post #4
Had a quick look at your team cerberus!

The biggest thing is that some equipment and proficiencies use intelligence (magic) and some use strength (physical). Mixing the two types makes the team perform more poorly.

Int: Shadow, Fire, Light
Str: Air, Water, Earth

Also, the new lost grove equipment is cheap and plentiful, but is just as good as the top legendary/mythical gear from the other zones. This is just the blue rare equipment! The purple vinethorn equipment is much, much better than anything else out there (but is expensive).

So I would get rid of most of your equipment (put it on mission pets), and get the zone equipment.

The water/light/shadow team I noticed you using is defensive, which is good most of the time, but really terrible against the captains. Amarok, in her guide, said she had better luck with shadow/shadow/shadow for defensive, but I still wouldn't pick it here.

I like faster teams, and the easiest/most balanced I've found to use in the zone is shadow or earth/light/air.

But really, the biggest advice I can give, is *dont mix types of gear!* (unless you are really advanced) Pick a gear type for your pet, and stick with it, only adding better versions of the same gear...

My recommendation:

Earth proficiency with *all* natureguard or lost grove warden gear. OR Shadow with all reaver gear;
Light proficiency with all pyromancer gear --- (you can switch this back and forth to fire in the future without changing gear);
Air proficiency with all stormcaller gear --- (you can switch this back and forth to water in the future without changing gear).

For two of them, I noted that it is easy to switch elements. Switching the above light to fire, or air to water is good, and can help in the future (like switching to fire if you have lots of easy enemies, or to water if you need to shield a bosses special attacks).

But switching to other elements wouldn't be wise, as the equipment might work against it!

The lost grove rewards sticking with one team. The longer you use the same team, the better they will be at battling (you can see this as their proficiency percntage).

Hope this helps! ^^

One last thing, I'm not sure if it is ideal, but its what I use. I go for all agility with my tank, all int with my light, and all str with my air. I used a bunch of elixirs when I first got to the grove, so maybe a point in health would have been good, especially for the tank. Agility = not getting hit. Health = can take a lot of hits. I prefer agility, others prefer health. To be honest, the best approach would probably be to raise both for the central tank pet.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.