Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 153
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 9:56 PM Post #1
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE!

So, an introduction of this fanfic. Well, i recently watched and read SAO, Sword Art Online, and i wondered. What would Sylestia be like if it was like that? So there.
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 10:00 PM Post #2
Chapter 1

I woke up at the crack of dawn, like I usually did. I yawned and looked over to my side. My new AmuSphere sat there, waiting to be used. I gotten it a few days ago for my birthday, but since it was a school day, i didn't use it yet.

Yesterday i purchased a VRMMORPG game called Sylestia, partially because it involved taking care of pets and battling, the other part because it was cheaper than a few others. I decided to plug it in and take a look.

I put on the AmuSphere, lied back down on my bed, and closed my eyes.

"Link start!"

Multicolored lights flashed around me, and i found myself facing a sign up board.

Username:
Password:
Confirm password:
Email:
Confirm email:
Referral code:
You have read and agree to our Terms of Service.
You have read and agree to our Privacy Policy.
You agree that you are at least 13 years of age.
You agree that this is your first account on Sylestia.

I put in the info and ticked off the four bottom lines. Except for the referral code. Dunno what that is. I pressed enter.

The board disappeared. In it's place appeared the words: Welcome to Sylestia! Those words soon faded and i appeared in front of something. It was sort of pedestal, and there were a few more around me. On the pedestal, there was a rectangular screen. It looked like this

i pressed on the question mark and a box appeared on the screen with instructions. I read through them, but still didn't get it. Then, a player walked over to another of one of these "Generators", pressed a few buttons, and suddenly the area in front of the Generator shimmered and a sort of fox thing with starry fur and three tails appeared. The player clapped happily and led the animal away.

"Oh, so that's how it works?" I murmured to myself, then turned my attention back to my Generator again. There were six animals displayed on the screen: Aurleon, a bird; Draeyl, a dinosaur thing; Qitari, a pegasus; Sylvorpa, a monkey thing with a tail and head fins and glowy stuff? Vulnyx, a sabertoothed tiger with wings; And Zolnixi, the same fox thing i saw, but also with wings.

"Hm..." I looked over it, then selected the fox. it switched to the same screen i saw before. I tapped on each of the boxes, wondering how it works. The ones on the left did nothing at all, so i tried some on the right. I tapped on one that said Tri Tails, and the images of the, Zolnixis, was it? Yeah, Zolnixis, tails became three tails for each one.

"Ooh!" I tried a few more. Then i tried the boxes on the bottom, which apparently chooses to color, and i also found out that the ones on the left are markings on the Zolnixi's fur. I spent maybe 30 minutes trying to choose my favorite ones, but finally, i got this:

Satisfied, I pressed the Generate Pet at the bottom, and clicked yes. The air in front of the Generator shimmered, and the pet appeared. Delighted, i walked over it and petted it. It seemed to smile and licked my hand.

Suddenly, the scene changed. I appeared in a stable. The Zolnixi i just generated was at the first stall. On the wall of the stall was a board. On it said:

Information
Name: Un-named
Pet ID: 3825031
Current Owner: Nightshades
Original Owner: Nightshades
Birthday: 02-08-2026 05:12:25AM
Maturity: Adolescent
Profile Views: 1
Battle Record: 0 (0.00%)
Missions Completed: 0

Un-named
Health: 200/200 (200 + 0) 100.00%
Mana: 0/100 (100 + 0) 0.00%
Experience: 0/100 0.00%
Attuned to: None 0/1

Owner: Nightshades
Level: 0

Physical Damage: 10
Magical Damage: 12

Strength: 20 (20 + 0)
Intelligence: 24 (24 + 0)
Dexterity: 22 (22 + 0)
Agility: 24 (24 + 0)

Physical Mitigation: 12.27%
Magical Mitigation: 12.80%
Critical Hit Chance: 8.80%
Accuracy Bonus: 8.80%
Avoidance Chance: 9.60%
Quickness Rating: 4.60

Genetics
Hunger: 10/10 100%

Species: Zolnixi
Breed: Sylesti
Children: 0
This is a Starter Sylesti

Gene One: None
Gene Two: Sea Darter
Gene Three: None
Mutation One: None
Mutation Two: Flower Vines
Mutation Three: None

Eye Color: E09CFA R:224 G:156 B:250
Color One: 7A07A5 R:122 G:007 B:165
Color Two: 6A0996 R:106 G:009 B:150
Color Three: 420F42 R:066 G:015 B:066

Gene Color One: EAAAFA R:234 G:170 B:250
Gene Color Two: 6A0995 R:106 G:009 B:149
Gene Color Three: 350337 R:053 G:003 B:055
Mutation Color One: E7A4FC R:231 G:164 B:252
Mutation Color Two: 7604A3 R:118 G:004 B:163
Mutation Color Three: 370238 R:055 G:002 B:056

Accent Color 1: C947FC R:201 G:071 B:252
Accent Color 2: CD4CFD R:205 G:076 B:253

"Cool." I whistled. My Zolnixi walked over, prodded the 'name' part. "You want a name?" I asked her, then slapped my head. "Of course she wants a name. Okay. Well, i was thinking about nightshades when i did so, here." I typed in and pressed enter. This appeared in front of me.

Please Confirm this Action
A name is permanent and only removeable with a [Philter of Amnesia]. Please confirm this name.
Confirm Cancel

"Whats a Philter of Amnesia? Whatever." I pressed Confirm, and the 'name' part changed.

Name: Nightshade

Nightshade wagged her tail and jumped up. I laughed. "You like that, don't you?"

Nightshade licked my hand and jumped up again, this time bumping the 'Attuned to' part. The board changed, and now looked like this.

I tried clicking one of the elements above, and a bunch of appeared with some descriptions. I clicked and read through all of them before choosing shadow, and adding to health. i then clicked back to the original screen, and found that the second part had changed.

Nightshade
Health: 200/600 (200 + 0) 33.33%
Mana: 0/100 (100 + 0) 0.00%
Experience: 0/100 0.00%
Attuned to: Shadow 1/1

"Wow. This is pretty cool, even though i don't understand most of it." I said to Nightshade. Suddenly, my hand moved on its own and opened the menu, and clicked on Party. "Huh?" On the top it said Party Manager, with small text that i ignored below, and three boxes, numbered Party Slot 1, 2, and 3. Party Slots two and three were greyed out though.

Below those were three buttons, Set Party, Update Present, and Create Present. And below that was a dropdown box, with three more buttons that i decided to ignore (they were greyed out), and below that was a picture of Nightshade with the second section, and below that was two more dropdown boxes with a green plus sign beside them. I pressed the plus sign, and Nightshade appeared in Party Slot 1. I then pressed Set Party, and Nightshade barked, probably happy. I smiled down at her.
Edited By Nightshades on 3/3/2018 at 11:35 PM.
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/4/2018 at 4:24 AM Post #3
Chapter 2
Nightshade barked and walked out of her stall to the entrance. I started to follow her then noticed the time. 6:13. Uh oh.

"Sorry girl." I patted her head, scooped her up and put her back into her stall. "Sorry. I have school." She whined and gave me huge purple pleading eyes. I sighed, then gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry! I'll come back soon enough." I patted her head, and she lied down on the floor with ears drooping. I turned around, opened the menu, and my finger hovered over the Log Out button.

I looked over my shoulder at Nightshade, who was curled up with her back facing me. I sighed, then pressed Log Out. A flurry of colors replaced the stable scene, and all became black.

I opened my eyes. I was in my room again. My watch buzzed. I sat up and took off the AmuSphere, placing it on my bedside table, and stood up. I rubbed my eyes, changed, and walked out the door, keeping quiet for the sake of my younger siblings, and to the kitchen to make breakfast. 15 minutes later, oatmeal was on the table along with bread, cereal, and milk. I walked up to my younger brothers room, stealthily opened the door, cupped my hands over my mouth, and-

"WAKE UP!!!"

"Ah!" My brothers jolted up from their beds, eyes wide open and mouth agape with surprised. They scowled when they saw me leaning against the doorway. "What the heck, Luna..." They complained.

"Wake up!" I cheerfully answered again. "Come on. Get changed. Breakfast is outside." I walked back to the table, ignoring their mournful groans. I heard someone's head hit a pillow, and instantly i was back at their room. "GET CHANGED ALREADY!"

Yian, who had lied back down, jumped out of his bed and accompanied Zik at the wardrobe. I nodded with satisfaction and went back.

30 minutes later, we were walking to school. I stopped at the bus stop and said goodbye to Yian and Zik. They yawned and raised their hands in reply, and i jumped on board on the bus.

School was as boring as ever. Well, probably because i wanted to get back on Sylestia Online. Only PE was interesting, because we played volleyball.

I went back home around 7:00pm (ate dinner at school), finished my homework in a flash, and logged back on to Sylestia Online.

I appeared back at the stables. Nightshade's head jerked up, and she pounced on me, barking and licking my face. I laughed and tried to wipe off the spit. "Yeah, I'm happy to see you too, girl! Get off me please?" Nightshade jumped off, and i stood back up, still wiping spit off my short brown hair. Right.

I opened my menu and pressed into the wardrobe. I saw an image of myself. Short spiky brown hair, blue eyes, white t-shirt, loose blue pants, and brown sneakers. I switched my hairstyle to one of the ones available, and sighed as i felt longer hair rest against my forehead and back.
to be continued

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.