Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Giving away/trading sylestis?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Totallyahooman
Level 38
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 8:38 PM Post #1
So I have some sylestis, or however it's spelled, I don't really want but I feel bad just kinda throwing them out. I think it would be kind of fun to get two of each sylesti and breed a pair a few times, let the egg hatch and give the hatchlings out to people who want one, most likely for free (ya know, not really a trade since I wouldn't get anything in exchange). The thing is though, I'm not entirely sure how to do that exactly. It might be listed somewhere and I'm just too dumb to check (AKA too lazy) I just think it would be easy to ask about it!
Now that I think about it, I might not be able to give them out for free...eh either way would be fine.
Cumulonimbus
Level 75
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 54
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 9:10 PM Post #2
There is a thread in services where you can send your sylvesties to be released if you dont have the heart to release them. In the giveaways section you can do your hatchling giveaway idea. Just make a thread saying that you are giving away hatchlings or something along those lines. To give pets away for free (or as close as possible) you can set up the price of your Sylvesti for 1g in the manage your pet section tab thingy (the same place where you name the pet).
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 9:45 PM Post #3
As mentioned, if you want to give away pets, you go to the pet profile, click manage pet, and set the sale price as 1 gold.

However, if you do so, any player can buy your pet, and can do whatever they want. There are some players that want to clear up pets in the market that they think no one will buy. So they will buy these cheap pets and release. If you don't want to risk that happening, you'll need to input the player id of the person you want to sell it to in the same popup box, then only that player can buy your pet. (You can get the player id by going to the player profile)

Which also means you'll need to advertise that you're giving away pets, and sell only if someone responds. You can go to the giveaway forum to do so.
Edited By Wonderfulb2uty on 3/3/2018 at 9:46 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.