Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Price check? Tagged, Themed OLD
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Theblushingdragoness
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/2/2018 at 12:13 AM Post #1
I've been away for SOME time and I have a bit of a hoard amassed and a lot of it is quite old, some of it is probably rare, I'm really not sure so if anyone fancies themselves up to date on the going price of stuff and things I would love to have a chat with you in private message about some of the things that might be quite valuable these days "or maybe not, heck I dunno," but for the purpose of this post I am going to list a few of my old Patriotic pets that I would be interested in taking offers on since I could use more monies to buy gear and stuff for my battle dergs.

That being said yea, I would look at high level red questing gear as partial payment!

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=164174
This lady has never been named isn't that sad. 1,700 Days old "07-05-2013" Tagged Patriotic Faelora. She has the option to update theme colors if someone should so desire and is visible Okapi, carries Floral Design and Spotted Flower.

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=168105
He doesn't have a name either and is 1,697 days old born on 07-08-2013! Patriotic Qitari with visible faded scales and carried pegasus wings, he has NOT been mutated and has the option of upgrading his themed colors if someone would wanna.

That's the only two I'm going to post but lets just say there are many, in many varieties...however I'm not interested in selling a bunch of them. Only a couple...

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.