Forum Index > Artwork Gallery > CDAD aka Chicos Digital Art Dumb
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Chicolinsky
Level 60
Threads: 4
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 12:45 PM Post #1
Hello world.

new artist in town. So this will be my Sylestia Art Gallery.
I am a digital painter for many years now - though I take longer breaks and did not get any better with anatomy in years. Actually I dont think, I am a good drawer - but I know my programms and usually can wiggle my way through a picture ;)

Like most aquarius I am easily excited about a subject, will take a deep dive into it for about a month, and then find another realy realy cool thing to draw. So I am kind of a Jane-of-all-Trades in digital painting. I do a lot, but dont take the time for real understandig.

- I love landscapes. That never changed.
- I drew horses on deviantart for many years. But I havent been active there since like forever
- I cant draw humans from memory, but sometimes I just have to draw a favourite singer from reference
- And I have a 3d Programm in which I make 3 Figures and then overpaint them to be cool avatars for sylestia
- Lowpoly Illustrations? I love it, but they take forever
- some lowpoly 3d models? I am a newbie with them, but its possible

I dont draw traditional. But sometimes I do adult coloring books.

So, enought word for now. Here are some picture. Feel free to pm or ping me :)
- Cheers, Chico

Important Disclaimer: Unless I draw the picture for you, you are not allowed to use, display or alter my pictures in any form. With german law that could cause me major legal issues. Please just contact me, if you need anything :) Thanks for your understanding.

1. Sylestia avatart. 3D Base, overpainted in Photoshop.

2. Lowpoly 3D

3. Portrait and Portrait in Progress:
Singer Michael Patrick Kelly.

Chicolinsky
Level 60
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 12:46 PM Post #2
reserved for things
Edited By Chicolinsky on 3/11/2018 at 4:55 PM.
Chicolinsky
Level 60
Posted: 3/11/2018 at 4:56 PM Post #3
New Picture:

Yeay, its done. A complete weekend spent in blender... and I present you:

The Viridiam Meadow.
Or at least the part with the mill. I am still learning blender and having issues with random floating grass. See if you spot any :)

Ember24
Level 60
Corporal
Threads: 28
Posted: 3/17/2018 at 11:44 AM Post #4
Wow thats really impressive!
*applause*
Chicolinsky
Level 60
Posted: 3/17/2018 at 12:08 PM Post #5
Thank you Ember
Chicolinsky
Level 60
Posted: 3/28/2018 at 1:56 PM Post #6
By the way - I am doing graphics, too ;)

Painted Illustration for an easter Game by Malitto

Banner Graphics for the Sylestian Times
Edited By Chicolinsky on 3/29/2018 at 12:50 AM.
Chicolinsky
Level 60
Posted: 3/31/2018 at 7:10 AM Post #7
Persephone for Spring Festival

In the greek mythologie Persephone is both the Queen of The Underworld and Godess of vegetation and spring. The myth about her abduction explains how the seasons came into beeing. There are many myth about her storie. It differs a bit in each culture.

Persephone usually lives away from the other gods, a goddess within Nature herself. Zeus, it is said, permitted Hades, who was in love with the beautiful Persephone, to abduct her as her mother Demeter was not likely to allow her daughter to go down to Hades. Demeter, when she found her daughter had disappeared, searched for her all over the earth with Hecate's torches. In most versions she forbids the earth to produce, or she neglects the earth and in the depth of her despair she causes nothing to grow. Helios, the sun, who sees everything, eventually told Demeter what had happened and at length she discovered the place of her abode. Finally, Zeus, pressed by the cries of the hungry people and by the other deities who also heard their anguish, forced Hades to return Persephone.

Hades indeed complied with the request, but first he tricked her, giving her some pomegranate seeds to eat. Persephone was released by Hermes, who had been sent to retrieve her, but because she had tasted food in the underworld, she was obliged to spend a third of each year (the winter months) there, and the remaining part of the year with the gods above. Each time Persephone comes back after winter, nature comes back to live.

- thanks to wikipedia. I am not a native speaker and could never ever explain this so well -

1. Persephones robes

As a Queen and Godess she of course deserves layered robes made of finest materials. Chose the greek style.

2. Persephone Hair with spring-flowers

The flowers are narcisses and crocuses - springflowers in my country.

3. Persephone Back-Item

Each springs begins with Persephone emerging from the Underworld. Where vegetation was dead, now the first little sprouts would grow

4. Persephone Handheld

Of course a brach of the pomegranate-tree. And a pupper of cerberus. Cerberus is watching the entry to the Underworld. Guarding it, so that no one living may come in - and no one dead may get out. His youngest puppy is a bit too fluffy for this job. Therefor he is allowed to travel with Persephone.

5. Put together. Persephone

Spooky Godess of Vegetation and Deity of Spring (halftime Lady of the Dead)

IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 3/31/2018 at 8:24 AM Post #8
ahh these are all gorgeous x-x *grabby hands*
Chicolinsky
Level 60
Posted: 3/31/2018 at 8:34 AM Post #9
Thank you. Glad my shameless self-advertising is met with an open ear (or eye). Your puffs are so adorable. Sometime I realy need to shift my nixi addiction to puffs - and go shopping in your sale:)
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 4/2/2018 at 2:29 PM Post #10
Well, I'll definitely need to try to persuade you x3
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.