Forum Index > Player Guides > Lost Grove FAQ [Possible Spoilers]
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Everlost
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 116
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 11:50 AM Post #1
Please keep in mind that this is a work in progress! Answers may change as we progress through the Grove and questions will be added as needed.

For now, I'm collecting FAQs via a google doc as I explore the Lost Grove. This is just the easiest way for me to collect questions from the chat while still making progress for myself. I will periodically add FAQs from the doc onto the thread, but if you want to check the doc for questions not yet added to the thread then the link will be below. If you have a question you would like answered then you can add it to the doc or post it below!

Google Doc Link
Everlost
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 11:50 AM Post #2
General Questions

Q. Why cant I access the Lost Grove?
You may not have progressed the story far enough to unlock it. You need to complete Astryls Tranquility and then return to Ethernia in order to unlock the Grove.

Q. Do I have to leave the grove to switch parties?
If you are still in Stage 1, yes. In Stage 2 the barracks are unlocked and considered a Safe Zone, you can change your party there.

Q. Will the spawns reset when I leave the zone?
Only if you leave via the exit zone button. Leaving via the portal or a party defeat will not reset the spawns.

Q. Why cant I find any Named enemies?
Named will only spawn after you have killing the Elite enemies that stand in their place. Each Elite you kill will up the chance of spawning a Named.

Q. Why cant I used my draughts and potions?
Inside the Lost Grove you can only use the Grove Draughts and Elixirs available for sale in the Ethernia market.

Q. Why cant I use my traps?
Just like with the draughts and potions only Grove Traps can be used in the Lost Grove.

Q. The log says Your presence has been noticed by a being of great power. What does that mean?
This means that youve triggered a Named battle. The next enemy to spawn in that spot will be a Named enemy.

Q. Will Leaderboards reward prizes?
Yes. The prizes are undisclosed at this time.
Edited By Everlost on 2/24/2018 at 12:45 PM.
Everlost
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 11:50 AM Post #3
Section 1 Questions

-Stage 1
Q. Where do I turn in the supplies Ive collected?
You can find Captain Rylak next to the barracks on the right side of the zone. He will collect the supplies from you.

-Stage 2
Q. Are barrack upgrades a global project?
No. Any upgrades you have are not global to the rest of the community.

Q. All the barrack upgrades require so much gold! How will I ever complete it?
The barracks are meant to take a long time to complete. Missions are one easy way to earn gold! Keep in mind that lots of supplies are needed as well. By the time youve acquired the supplies youll likely have a lot of gold readily available.

Q. What enemies count as the Bandit Threat?
Brigands, Menders, and Battlemages all count as bandit kills. Captains and Eleane count for more points than generic enemies.

Q. Do I have to finish upgrading the barracks before I continuing into Stage 3?
No. The barracks are meant to be finished in your own time. The Individual Stage requires only two buildings to be built before moving on. The Global Stage does not require personal progress on the barracks to move on. It only requires at least one contribution point (which can be acquired through the bandit thread) to move to the next Global Stage.

Q. So do we have to complete the Upgrade Barracks goal before progressing globally?
Yes, each barrack upgrade built individually will count toward the progress. We dont yet know how much each upgrade contributes towards the progress.

Q. Is there a way to see all my supplies without going to the barracks?
Not currently. Krinadon has said that he plans to implement a separate inventory system to allow this.

Q. How many contribution points does each bandit give me?
One bandit = one point. Captains and Eleane give more points.

Q. How do we donate supplies for the barrack upgrades?
The supplies are automatically added to the barracks. You dont have to manually give them to anyone.

Q. What about the gold?
We don't know for sure yet, but its likely the gold will be donated once youve collected all the supplies

Q. Is Stage 2 still in the Untamed Forest? Or do I need to go into a different section of the zone?
Stage 2 takes place in the same area as Stage 1.
Edited By Everlost on 2/24/2018 at 1:06 PM.
Everlost
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 11:51 AM Post #4
reserved
Everlost
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 11:51 AM Post #5
reserved
Everlost
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 11:51 AM Post #6
reserved
Everlost
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 11:52 AM Post #7
reserved
Edited By Everlost on 2/24/2018 at 11:52 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.