Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Let Me Fly|A Sylestia Fan Fiction|
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 6:44 PM Post #1
I will try to update as much as possible, please refrain from posting on this thread and if you have feedback or something you want to tell me please just PM me. Thanks~

|~Prologue~|
The market was busy, filled with many players and their parties, all preparing for battle, buying things for their sylesti, or getting their parties healed. There was one player though who leaned against the missions building, alone, their face shrouded by darkness. They watched through their eye which were such an icy blue it seemed as if they didn't have any pupils at all if you only glanced. A group of three sylesti walked through the streets, covered in scars and scowling at everyone they passed, growling occasionally at any sylesti they thought got to cocky. They soon reached their master who gave each a pat on the head and traded out the armor they wore for a legendary level 60 pair for each. The others avoided looking at them and when they glanced back up cautiously the group was gone, leaving the market open to breath lighter, until a scream was heard.
Edited By Foxywolffe on 2/23/2018 at 6:45 PM.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 6:51 PM Post #2
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 7:06 PM Post #3
|~Chapter One~| A Mystery In The Market Date- 2/23/18

??? P.o.V.
A loud scream rang out through the market, everything stopped and became quiet, the shouts of sellers and the bargaining of the players becoming non existent. Everyone's eyes turned to an old lady, one who was selling eggs. They noticed that every single egg was gone, and the lady was looking around panicked.
"They stole my eggs! My rare eggs! All from my granddaughter's projects!" She cried and looked around worriedly. No one noticed the party of four slipping out of the town, looking a bit more bulky than usual.

Wolffe's P.o.V.
I held one of the eggs in my many layers of clothing, I wore herder's clothing today just for this purpose. My sylesti carried one each, their paw steps softly thudding on the earth behind me. The Umbra Forest wasn't far away and we had a camp set up towards the corner of it, in a dense part of the forest where nobody came to bother us. You see, I have a reason for taking the eggs, I take eggs and hatchlings form the markets and set them free into the wild after I train them to level 60, though I do have a few exceptions, and I keep finding it harder and harder to feed them despite my constant missions and explorations. Even pick pocketing can't get me a decent amount of gold. I was beginning to worry, even though I had 78,000 gold saved up I was worried about wasting it all. I sighed and continued on to my stables, my party and I slinking through the forest silently and quickly.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2018 at 6:02 AM Post #4
Wolffe's P.o.V

I grimaced as the sylesti charged into my stomach, tackling my to the ground. I had been raising Nymph, Kaia, and Delta for a few days now. Nymph and Kaia have already grown to adults, but this pair I think I will keep, I couldn't stand to see them go.
"Neo. Daybreak. Fae. You all better have something from your missions or your not getting food tonight." I say calmly as my party returns looking a bit giddy.

(Okay, I am really tired and I can barely keep my eyes open, I will continue this later.)
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/11/2018 at 4:40 PM Post #5
I am absolutely awful at making stories and keeping them going so I have to stop. My darn inspiration has gone away.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.