Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Nightfall Bandit Dungeon
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 2/22/2018 at 8:08 PM Post #1
I just cant seem to do the Nightfall Bandit Dungeon in Veridian Meadows. Any tips?

My party:
Spot one: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3764699
Spot two: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3764654
Spot three: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3771702

Please ping!
Edited By Arrowskysong on 2/22/2018 at 8:15 PM.
Katelle
Level 70
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/22/2018 at 9:28 PM Post #2
Hi there! Is there any particular part you're getting stuck on?

I did notice that Sunset still has a proficiency point that needs allocated. Since she's Air, that extra point should give you a bit of a boost to your strength/attack.

I'm fairly new myself, but I have noticed that good gear can make a big difference. If you're not already, try running some of the missions available in the town barracks. The reward you get from them has a chance of dropping gear...or dropping gold so you can purchase off of the trade broker. :)

Good luck!
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 2/22/2018 at 10:30 PM Post #3
Basically, I can't get past more than 5-7 enemoies before I need to revive my pets, even if I am constantly healing them.
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Threads: 175
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 5:02 AM Post #4
okey dokey! i have a few tips for you (was bored anyways)

so first of all, for the proficiencies, i would recommend changing farren (1st one, right?) into shadow so that he can deal great damage and also heal himself, since the first pet tends to get hit the most. For Azari and Sunset, i would change one of them into light, so that she can heal the whole party. Fire would deal damage to multiple opponents, and wind would focus on one target, so take your pick. Just note, if you pick fire, her relic will have to have magical damage. if wind, physical damage. And for all of them, put that one point in health. you don't want to be hit down too quickly

Second, all their equipment would have to be better. usually i would recommend legendary or above, but since your a bit low-level i guess epic (purple) is fine too. Also, each element uses three stats. one of the, is always health. the other two is the ones that you need to choose you equipment to. For Farren (Shadow), get Intel and Agility. Light is the same. For Azari, if she is still fire, get Intel and Dex. For Sunset, if she is still Wind, get Strength and Dex. See this guide for the ones you need to get.

As for ordering, Shadow would be first, Light would be second, and fire/wind would be last, since they can't heal themselves. hope this helps!
Katelle
Level 70
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 9:35 AM Post #5
Snowcrystal has some pretty good advice above. :)

I'm trying to remember...but I think I waited until I was at a higher level before attempting that dungeon. At the very least, getting your pets up to level 30 would be helpful since you get another proficiency point to add to their stats. So maybe work on the Umbra Forest storyline to add on some levels/gear before returning.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 4:21 PM Post #6
I'll try to do that. Sadly, I don not have any really good equipment.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.