Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 2/21/2018 at 5:59 PM Post #1
Roleplay

Hey guys! I pinged a group of you who I thought may or may not be interested, but Even If you weren't pinged and was to hop in feel free to sign up! So I know i't been awhile since I Role-played Thanks to life and what not. Never the less I'm back! and wanted to try a bit of a different Role-play than the ones I usually do. This Role-Play Is pretty much a free for all to have at it with you sylestian OC or your current avatar or Whatever you want so feel free to be as creative as you want! That Being said try to give as much detail in your signup as you can it will make things a bit easier. So Before we begin I'm going to lay down so base line tips and what have you with a couple of guidelines.

1. dont kill / remove limbs / impair permanently others OCs without asking first
2. this is a sylestian OC no anime pictures this time :(
3. It DOES NOT have to be your current avatar or starter pet!
4. you do NOT have to have unlocked the lost grove to play, If you want a look onto the map I think there is one floating around and you can PM me if you need it
5. This is a free for all You can interact with others or be a lone hermit orc who doddle in his cave, I don't care as long as your having fun
6. Images for stables home and whatever else you want to add do not have to be Sylestian, have fun with those!
7. Try to add some "meat" to your responses if your interacting with others, when posts are to short things seem to stand still.
8. Also If you introduce anything like pets or NPC's your in charge of them so all yous ^.^
9.Have a blast and You don't need to be accepted by me ^.^

Name:
Look: (this can be any Avatar you want to make not just the current one you have, also It can change through the game if you want, Just be sure to say so and update it on your profile and try to keep with your OC's theme)
Any features: (ya know things avi items wont show, like has demon horns and fox like ears)
Starter: (I really dont care if its your real starter it can be a dream pet XP)
Quirks: (anything odd or unusual they can do)
Personality:
Backstory:
Location of living: (ie what your house will look like and where it is )
Nesting area : for all the eggies you find
Stables: for all the little critters you capture

Also If you have fan art of you Avi OC Feel free to add it!
I think that's it So I'll start mine in just a bit for an example, But feel free to do it any way you want just be detailed, and you can add to the sign up if you want to keep something like inventory or what not up there
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 2/22/2018 at 5:06 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/21/2018 at 6:00 PM Post #2
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 3/5/2018 at 9:45 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/21/2018 at 6:00 PM Post #3
Name: Liliana Blackrose
Look:

Any features: Lilly is 1' 10" and weighs around 16 pounds or is a little over half a meter and weighing 7.2 kg. she has Tiny white feathered wings
Starter: Maximus

Quirks: she has a fairy genetic gift called Fauna where she can speak too and hear sylesties speak, though only if they wish to speak to her can she hear them.
Occupation:Tinker | fixes and array of things and has a knack for crafting and inventing
Personality: Kind and bubbly once you get to know her, but at first she is shy and wont talk a lot.
Backstory: Liliana Blackrose was born in a small settlement in umbras forest her mother was a Fox fairy who repaired machinery for the royal guard, and her father a Grove fairy who trained sylesties for a variety of tasks within the forest. When she was old enough her and Maximus moved out following the adventures across sylestia and learning from them while tinkering and repairing their things. she is now stationed on the out side of the new grove and tinkers for many adventures and hopes to join them on quests.
Location of living:

The tree is located just on the outskirts of the new grove and is as big as a human cabin would be with all the amenities she would need and plenty of space for her to work
Nesting area
Stables
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 2/21/2018 at 8:13 PM.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 2/21/2018 at 6:17 PM Post #4
Interested
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 2/21/2018 at 6:39 PM Post #5

Name:
Allucinora | 000099

Look:

Any features:
Wings, Serpentile body, Horns, yep! (She can shapeshift)

Starter:
Khot'No, the End of Time | FF0000

Khot'no is a quiet one, like Allu, but she's very friendly once you get to know her. She's capable of telekinesis and telepathy.

Quirks:
She usually appears as a zolnixi at first to test the waters. If it's safe, she'll shift back into her serpentine form.

Wanderer, Explorer, Crafter, Artist

Personality:
Calm mostly, shy, quiet. Doesn't care much for speaking, but will talk when needed to.
She's very intelligent and can roast someone if needed.

Backstory:
Eh, normal enough.

Location of living:
A hollow, thousand-year-old tree. There's two layers, the second accessible by stairs carved into the inside of the tree. The top floor is the bedroom and library, the bottom floor is living room and kitchen. There's an underground room where she experiments with potions and herbs. Pets are allowed to be free in the house.

Nesting area :
In the boughs of the tree, there's a safe place for hatchlings to play and rest without risk of falling out.

Stables:
Ec'zxoalt, the Beginning of the Void | 1F508F

Ec'zxoalt's right eye is blind, but that eye is her power; she can sense things further than the normal eye can see, and she sometimes catches glimpses of the future.
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 2/22/2018 at 8:43 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/21/2018 at 7:00 PM Post #6
Thanks for the interest you guys ^.^ I wasn't sure if this was a good idea or not
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Posted: 2/21/2018 at 9:53 PM Post #7
Name: Osore
Look:
She doesn't shapeshift but can change everything about her.
Any features: One long spiked tail
Starter:
Can already guess what she does: Fire, Darkness, and capable of mind altering and morphing like Osore.
Quirks: A few, but they range in her morphs.
occupation: She is a wandering hell spirit/Angelic Spirit hybrid. She is mortal but lives a VERY long time.
Personality: ``And why would you want to know?``
Backstory: ``Again, not you're deal!``
Location of living: Changes, but atm it's in the mountains.

Nesting area: In the kingdom, the main home looks like this:

Stables:
Giant building with a huge area with forests, a mountain, and a giant lake and rivers.
Edited By Osore on 3/6/2018 at 9:05 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/21/2018 at 9:57 PM Post #8
Cool OC! I put nesting area and stables there so you could link to the other pets you have/ get ect. XD
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Posted: 2/21/2018 at 10:06 PM Post #9
Okay!
I made a document and made a tab for it.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 2/22/2018 at 9:10 AM Post #10
[I would have answered earlier but I was asleep :3]

Name: Tempest
-
Look:

Any features:
Very Cat-like, has a black mane and large cat ears
-
Starter: Inferno

-
Quirks:
Has Night Vision, Sharp Claws/Fangs, and Wings(Which can disappear at will)
-
Travelling Merchant| he sells items he finds on his adventures, as well as few sylesti every now and then
-
Personality:
Mischievous, Bold, Cunning. Can be rather overprotective when it comes to his items
-
Backstory:
Used to live alone in the Fungus Grove, but he got bored of how quiet it was so he began to travel around. He got Inferno from a merchant as an egg, and he found Saber and Scarlet near Sweet Blossom Orchard.
-
Location of living:
Has a traveling cart that's pulled by Saber and Scarlet

-
Stables:

Name: Scarlet

-
Name: Saber

-
Colors:
Tempest|3dd4e5
Inferno|C21951
Saber|3084B3
Scarlet|e07c3a
Edited By Stormfoot on 2/22/2018 at 8:00 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.