Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Bug Reporting > spawns issues
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Silvermoonlight
Level 70
Threads: 11
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 8:51 PM Post #1
this is the second time this has happen. i died fighting one of the boss and when i was able to go back to the lost grove all the spawns are gone. you put an 1 hour punishment for even using the exit zone button (which is kind of wrong on many levels). but one for dying also? it's bad enough standard grove draughts cost 12 k and they heal less points than revival draughts from the same market that only cost 1 k in gold not to mention you have to use grove potions for that area alone. ik i shouldn't complain and you probably put a lot of work into this. but tbh, i am having a hard enough time sitting through this event as is. but knowing me i will probably just leave and not come back for like a week or so until this event goes away.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 10:31 PM Post #2
Being defeated should not reset spawns and looks like that was a bug, which is now fixed. So that shouldn't happen anymore.

The reason that using the exit button incurs a time penalty on spawns is because the zone is set up around exploration - and this becomes more prevalent later on. There are even going to be literal in-game mechanics for traveling throughout the Lost Grove. These are largely rendered useless if one can just exit the zone and instantly go back to the entrance whenever they like and endless amount of times. I consider it pretty game breaking and immersion breaking.

However, the button serves a vital purpose when one wants to leave to go do other things or whatever without having to manually travel out of the zone - that'd just be taxing.

So the balance is to allow the button to be used at will - but prevent it from efficiently being used to travel within the zone itself. Thus, the timeout. However, it is only supposed to incur using the button. Any other modes of exiting the zone should not incur the time penalty.

As far as difficulty, it will be pretty challenging at first. Once you get pets to Level 65, unlock some ranks of expertise, find better equipment, unlock the Barracks, etc, etc, etc. Things get easier and there is more to do, etc.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.