Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Opinions on a Teacher?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 2/16/2018 at 9:59 PM Post #1
What would your personal opinion be on a teacher that would not help you at all?

I have a teacher this year that will refuse to help anyone. He spouts off things such as, "You should already know this" and "if you dont know it you need to figure it out yourself". I understand not disrupting the whole class to help you, but when you come in during lunches/free time/after school/before school to try and get help, it gets annoying.

Overall, will just not help you meep. I want to know maybe some other opinions on what to do or something. Maybe some other ways to get help? I don't know, just seems like if he's being paid to be a teacher, he should at least do his job ;.;
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/16/2018 at 10:04 PM Post #2
Tell the administration.
I had a similar problem where a teacher had written me off. Like, not grading redid tests for a month written off.
If the people that control their paycheck have an opinion they will likely change
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 2/16/2018 at 10:45 PM Post #3
I have had teachers like that in the past...

You can rarely change people like that, Yes, you can complain to the administration, but makes sure nobody tells him that the complaints come from you. Otherway he will have something personal against you, which would makes things worst.
If you have questions about his lessons, maybe you could try to ask the help of an other teacher who teaches the same subject? Or the help of someone who is good at this subject (an older student or even an adult you know from outside the school, maybe?).

I used voodoo on a Math teacher who was like this (and even worst), if nothing else works you could always try this too XD
Chrome
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 2/17/2018 at 9:20 PM Post #4
Definitely go tell the head of your school. They aren't paying the teachers for nothing, after all.

If he's not gonna change even after that, tell them again. (also tell them to keep your name out of it)

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend just getting a tutor... :/ The problem is, you might not wanna pay that much to get taught what you SHOULD be getting taught. If you're in high school it's definitely helpful but again, you could consider it a last resort.

I have a teacher who just does not make sense. But he's really nice and asks us to come after school for help.

Now I'm angry... What a terrible teacher that is! >:(

Gosh, I mean, you could get help online? There's definitely websites that can help you learn what you don't know from your curriculum.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.