Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Perfume of Repellant
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Selestial
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 184
Posted: 2/14/2018 at 9:26 PM Post #1
Maybe it's just me, but the larger the fest zones get, the more exhausting they become to run. Especially since the fests typically coincide with periods of extremely heavy schoolwork (ie finals or midterms for the college semester) I rarely have had time in the past two years to sit down and run the zone. Now I'm not real big on catching zone themed. I catch them when I run into them for selling purposes, but I very rarely go out looking for them. Mostly what I'm interested in is my avatar item hoard, which means I want to fight the bosses as often as I can. What draws out that endeavor from maybe ten minutes to between half an hour and forty five minutes is the constant battles, even when running away from all of them that I can. Since I don't usually have almost an hour to dedicate to the zone every four-to-six hours, collecting all the items from the bosses has gotten harder and harder.

So my proposal is basically the reverse of a perfume of themed attraction: some sort of philter to lower the rate of enemy encounters of all kinds. I would pay diamonds for this item just so I can run future zone to hit the bosses without having to spend absurd amounts of time fighting all the battles that it takes to get from boss to boss. Something similar maybe to the repellants you can buy in pokemon games? I would be extraordinarily grateful for something like this!
AuroWander
Level 74
The Hallowed
Threads: 16
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 10:49 AM Post #2
I agree, I was just thinking about this last fest. Last fest was the first fest I actually got in to fighting bosses, and I got fed up with all the encounters along the way.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.