Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Behind The Scenes: The Stories
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sweetkittycat2006
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 52
Posted: 2/10/2018 at 11:20 PM Post #1
Each of the characters in these stories are designs, not real slyesti. If you would like to make one of these designs into a pair for breeding, just ask me and i'll PM you the design's Genes, Mutations, Colors, Etc. Please do not re color/style my designs. If i give you a design, all i ask you for is a male & female offspring.

Here's The first story, from 3 points of view.

A Broken Heart: A Dying Love

This Ny'vene is Moon. Here is her story:

Moon watched the gently lapping waves lick the rising sun, a dawn chill twirling in the air, and pressed her snout against the warm, protective neck scales of Glory. Glory put one of his claws on hers, and they smiled at each other. "I'll be heading off now," Moon said, reluctantly spreading her wings to go. Glory brushed his wings with hers, and said," See you later!" Moon soared gracefully through the air, turning back to look at Sunset, but he was gone. A little disappointed, Moon flew to her cave, where she ate a meal of a few deer and settled off to sleep. She woke up as the sun set, as she was nocturnal. Her see in the dark eyes peered at the forest around her home, moonlight filtering through the tree tops, and thrust in the air. She hunted for something to eat, then went to the beach, where Sunset met with her at dawn. Weeks passed like that, and she was happy. One day, in the first few days of fall, she waited for Sunset at the beach as normal. The sun went up, and he didn't come. She waited longer, tired. After a while she went home, sad and confused. The next day was the same, as was the next. That Saturday, Moon went to find Sunset. she searched the caves, no luck. The beach? nope. She suddenly heard his voice, farther up ahead in a pretty forest. She went as fast as she could, wanting to see him again. " Sunse-" She stopped, seeing Sunset... with another Nyvene. " What made you-" Tears streamed down her face, and she choked up so bad she couldn't finish what she tried to say. " W-wait, I can explain." Sunset said hastily, reaching out a talon, but Moon turned her back on him and flew all the way home, confused and sad. As she paced around her cave, her confusion melted into anger. The next day, Sunset came to the cave with flowers, but Moon shooed him off without mercy. That was the last time she ever saw Sunset.

True Love: An Un-breaking Heart

This is Sunset, and here's his side of the story:
Sunset watch the Sun coming up, and felt something brush against his neck. He realized it was Moon, and nuzzled her." I'll be heading off now." Moon said to him. He tried not to look disappointed. He watched her fly off, and flew in another direction, south. He ate, cleaned up his cave, and fed his pet porcupine, Quills. As the sun set, he went to bed. At dawn, he would fly off to the beach to meet Moon. Weeks passed the same, and he could see Moon was happy. That made him happy. At the first few days of Fall, his mother asked him to watch his sister, Cherry. He said yes, as he couldn't say no to his mom. He took Cherry for walks, played with her, and spoiled her. On a nice Saturday night, he had a picnic in the forest with her. She giggled as she tried to balance a rabbit on his nose, when suddenly Moo appeared. " Sunse-" Her voice cuts off as she sees Cherry. " What made you-" She was choked up, crying hard, and unable to finish. He said " W-wait! I can explain." But she turned her back to him and flew off. Cherry watched in confusion, and said," M-maybe I should go home..." She flew off to home, not understanding what happened. The next day Sunset arrived at Moon's cave with pink & orange roses, Moon's favorite, but Moon shooed him away. He left, heartbroken, and ne

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.