Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Queen Of The Night Sky
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 2/4/2018 at 10:16 AM Post #1
So I will try to update this story as much as possible, if you have any questions, comments, feedback, etc. please PM me and don't post on this thread. Thank you!

Characters:
Mai-Queen Of The Night Sky
Dom-King Of The Moon
Delta-Duchess Of The Sea
Alois-Lord Of The Shadows
Dusk-A Young Zolnixi On A Quest
Hope-A Young Zolnixi/Mercenary For Hire
Soul-King's Advisor
Tor-King's Bodyguard
Ber-King's Bodyguard

That's all the characters for now. More will be added.

Intro To Story:

The moon lights the streets in a soft glow. The bustling streets are full of the soft thuds of paws and clicking of hooves. The griffi were all on edge. Their queen had been taken, the town thrown into mayhem until the king of the neighboring kingdom stepped in. Their city was full of new faces, new accents, traditions, culture, and rules. They disliked it very much, an uprising sure to happen sometime soon. "OUT OF THE WAY! MOVE YOUR HOOVES! KING COMING THROUGH!" A loud zolnixi called as a carriage flanked by two morkko slid through the town. Looks of distaste thrown at the zolnixi called Soul were made by the villagers who lived here originally, while the ones who came from the king's kingdom, the Moon Kingdom, were looking at the carriage in a dreamy state as they took a knee and bowed as the carriage passed. Tor and Ber pushed the griffi out of the way with snarls and growls. The Queen better be back soon.
Edited By Foxywolffe on 2/6/2018 at 3:53 PM.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/4/2018 at 10:32 AM Post #2
Chapter One|Mai's POV|The Darkness Chills To The Bone

I sit there, chained to the floor. I would try, I would attempt, I would escape, but I was too weak. I stayed silent, the chains clinking slightly as I shifted to lay down. The darkness did not have the warmth of my night sky, it held a cold feeling. Something sinister lurked around me. I could feel it, deep in my bones, the cold burying itself inside of me, making me shiver.

"Well, look who's up!" a deep chuckle says as I flinch. The voice is colder than the chains that hold me. Colder than the feeling in my bones.

"What do you want of me?" I ask, my voice shaking slightly from fear. I tried to keep it strong, trying to sound like I wasn't afraid, even if I was.

"Ah ah ah... I am the one asking questions, not you queenie. Anyways, speaking of questions, I have a few for you." The voice seeming as deep as the depths of the ocean. You hear a clicking noise and a scuffle of paws. A griffi? I think. "You have something that belongs to the Kingdom of the Seas, Duchess Delta is less than pleased. Where is the jewel Mai? Where do you harbor it?"

"I don't know what you are talking about! I don't have anything of the Sea's! I own the night sky, what good would a crown jewel of the oceans have to do with me and my kingdom! Let me go! I demand to be released this instant!" I yell at my captor, finding the strength to pull against the chains, leaping forwards, only to be kicked back. I land with a thump.

"Good try queenie, but Delta won't be happy with your attitude, I suggest you change it, because she is coming around this time to see how you are... Won't be long... Oh! I hear her!" He says as I hear the rustle of jewels, feathers, and probably a bunch of other accessories that the duchess wore.

"What have we got ourselves here?" I shrink back as I hear the voice that is usually was so sweet, gentle, and caring, now hard as a rock, cold as ice, and as sharp as a knife.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/6/2018 at 3:52 PM Post #3
Chapter Two|Dom's POV|A Quest For The Night

The queen had been missing for a few days now and her subjects are getting edgy, they don't talk to anyone from my kingdom and crimes are commit everyday. Her kingdom is slowly being transferred from the normal bustling, happy, and prosperous kingdom to one of crime and fear. I sigh. "Soul! Get Tor and Ber! Gather a few of my subjects, maybe even some of the queen's! We must find her before her kingdom dies!" I shout, my husky voice bouncing off the walls of the castle, echoing throughout it. My advisor scrambles into the room, nods, and then runs out to look for some sylesti willing to join me on my quest. Meanwhile, I pack up some supplies and wait outside my castle for the recruits.

~|Half and hour later|~

Soul walks up to me, followed by Tor, Ber, and a single young female zolnixi who currently is looking at me with a blank expression. She isn't one of my subjects I realize.
"I'm Dusk, my friend Hope will be here soon." she says, her voice light and mystical. The soft thud of paws on the road made my head poke up and I saw another female zolnixi, again it wasn't one of my subjects.
"Hello." the zolnixi who had a striking resemblance to Soul says, her voice hard. I inspected her, she had a few scars on her muzzle and she was pretty lean, a few muscles could be seen from her shiny fur. I glanced at Dusk. Dusk was untouched by scars, her fur smooth and sleek, her eyes sparkling, she didn't seem like she would know what hardship was.
"Well then, let us go, we can't waste a moment, this town is falling into chaos every second." I say as I turn to walk out of the town, the forest close to the castle, before stopping. "Soul, stay here, if I do not return in a month you are the new king." I say sternly before walking into the woods, the small group following me in silence. "We will find Mai, and return her to this kingdom. That is the soul reason of this quest. Hear me?" I say seriously and they nod. I let out a sigh and we start our quest. This will be quite the adventure.

(Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was on a snowboarding/skiing trip in Vermont yesterday at Mount Snow and I was too tired and sore when I got home to do much of anything.)
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/7/2018 at 8:29 AM Post #4
Chapter Three|Mai's POV|Helpless? I Think Not!

My captor ripped the shadows away from my eyes and my first act was to recoil from the light. My eyes soon adjusted and I looked at Delta, The Duchess Of The Sea, my captor's employer. She looked at me coldly.
"I just want my jewels and then you will be free to go." She said calmly, but I heard the tenseness, the hatred, the sharpness behind her serenity.
"Don't have them, I don't know where they are, I don't care about them, I don't care what you claim, I. Do. Not. Have. Them." I growl. Delta was crossing the line, I thought of everyone as equal, but I was superior to her, and she had no right to accuse me without proof. Delta sighed and walked up to me, her tail feathers tickling my chin. She glared at me.
"Don't lie to me, we found a feather that looks just like one of yours!" She spat out and pulled a feather from a pouch. The feather was a shade darker than mine, and I was quick to point that out. She glanced at it then me.
"Doesn't matter, all it takes is a witch and we can fix that." She snarled. I glared at her, though I couldn't do much in that situation.

(Sorry this is short, I have to get somewhere today.)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.