Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Help me and Receive something
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/31/2018 at 10:59 AM Post #1
Okay! I want a bit of help with some characters I have that are my Oc(s) aka my own characters. Im going ask for input on these characters. First I will describe the character and I might add in examples of color of certain aspects of the character.

I am willing to breed some of my pets for you or maybe give you certain pets if I want to give it up. You will receive something if I take your ideas into account and I will probably pm you or ping you if your suggestion was picked! I want to be pinged when you comment.

Description: A tall girl who is probably medium weight. She is very skilled with guns and is very secretive. She usually has most of her skin covered in clothes. Shadow Sniper is what the people call her. She has pale skin.

Need suggestions for.

-Shadow Snipers original name. I want something unique and I want it to have a unique meaning as well. I will take most of all of them into account but I might eventually just pick a few and decide to have a vote. Then the winner of the vote will receive a prize. Please state the name and its meaning

-Shadow Snipers Age I want to come up with an official name and Im thinking of something between 18 to 26. She is a young girl. Might also turn it into a vote if I get multiple repeats of an age. State an age

-Shadow Snipers Appearance I need an official appearance! I want an eye color and hair color. I am not restricting colors like she could have purple eyes for all I care. As well as this might also turn into a vote as well if there are repeated colors for her. State an eye color and hair color

Description: She is around 6 0 and she is average size. She uses most commonly a spear which can transform into any weapon. She is a guardian as well as a mage and shapeshifter. She has elemental magic and she can shapeshift into many things but prefers to transform into a wolf. She has blue eyes and blue hair. She transforms into a white wolf with blue eyes. She is the child of the Goddess of Darkness and technically God of Life but it was through a request for a untainted child.

Need suggestions for

-Goddess like outfit and I am thinking of like a dress with cloth and maybe arm bands.. Something like that. Describe it or find/make a picture.

-Armor outfit for her and I want something that is guardian like. I want at least a cape or something unique like magic orbs. Describe it or find/make a picture.

-Normal outfit and keep in mind that this is some sort of medieval fantasy world. She is more of a noble because she was previously married to a king so she will have a more fancy outfit yet she is now part of a guild. Describe it or find/make a picture.

-Fancy outfit and I imagine it to be a more large bottom and has designs with cloth and jewellery. She is going to probably prefer something that isnt quite too fancy but is maybe simple to some extent. She would wear this to special meetings. Describe it or find/make a picture.

-Spears basic design. I imagine it to be very unique and maybe combine maybe magic into it. I want it to not be quite a simple spear. Describe it or find/make a picture

Description: She is a tall, skinny woman. She is a necromancer and she has a dark personality. She is mischievous, sneaky and sometimes loyal. She has long black hair that goes down to the middle of her back and icy blue eyes. She likes skulls, black, dark red and cloaks. She usually has a long black cloak with a hood.

Need Suggestions for

-Cloak design 1. I would like something with a unique design, maybe skulls and at least incorporate black or red into it. At least have a hood with it. Describe it or find/make a picture

-Cloak design 2. This one needs to maybe have a more eerie look like maybe frayed edges. I want it to be more evil looking and cruel looking. Describe it or find/make a picture

-Outfit designs. Maybe a dress of some sort. Im not sure about this at all. I will be selecting at least 2 or maybe 3 suggestions/ideas. Describe it or find/make a picture

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.