Forum Index > Roleplaying > Your Journey
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 33, 34, 35 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hunteringreen
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 80
Posted: 1/25/2018 at 4:30 AM Post #1
In the land of Aurah, meaning 'hope's land' in the old language, it's unpredictable, the land, the adventures and your destiny

The four main kingdoms exist in this land
In the ice cold North is Mirror Lake, a lake that has been frozen for hundreds of years, a city built on its shores with a carefully built town upon the lake.
In the stormy East is Black River, a city of mainly crime and the notorious Black Market lies within.
In the bright and sunny South is Evergreen, a prosperous city known for it's trades and welcoming image for travelers.
In the high mountains of the West, Iron City is built within and outside the mountains, mainly a mining city which yields the best metals and precious gemstones.

Who knows what your adventures, your story, your journey behold, fighting evil beings, seeing mythical creatures, making large amounts of gold, bounty hunting, creature hunting, thieving, writing history, dealing with the Black Market, learning magic, and exploring the land. It's all up to you and what your journey holds for you and your companions who may end up journeying with you.

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56940

It starts on a heavily rainy day at a famous Inn at Evergreen so the characters can get to know each other if you like

(some may be inactive) People in RP: Shayni, Wolffi122, Eevee17, Annabella321, Hawkeye, Thisbyofthessally, Dragongem23, Seastargirl934, IiPurePoison, Glitterthesylveon
Edited By Hunteringreen on 2/26/2018 at 1:37 AM.
Hunteringreen
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 8:08 PM Post #2
Lupin quickly made her way into the Inn, she got out of the rain but it annoyed her that her armor and coat got wet. she sat down at a bench near the fireplace, trying to warm up, she looked around the Inn, its was huge and the image of it was welcoming to travelers, just like the city it's in, Evergreen. Lupin lowered her hoodie and listened to the soft music playing in the Inn, she had planned to explore outside the city but the rain stopped her. 'might as well get to know people until the rain passes' she thought and fiddled with some of her gold earrings
Wolffi122
Level 30
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 45
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 8:14 PM Post #3
They must have some steal worthy stuff there. Raven thought, walking into the inn.
Hunteringreen
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 1/27/2018 at 1:46 AM Post #4
Lupin looked as the Inn door opened and in walked a girl with cat ears, Lupin was always cautious when it came to strangers, she stared for a brief moment but then went up to the innkeeper and bought a loaf of bread and a tart then sat back down and ate, the rain poured heavily on the roof which was slightly annoying, making Lupin's ears twitch
Wolffi122
Level 30
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 45
Posted: 1/27/2018 at 3:28 AM Post #5
Raven returned the glance, then randomly sat down somewhere and laid her head on the table. Her eyes traveled across the room, hesitating on some objects. Raven saw some things worth stealing.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 1/27/2018 at 9:20 AM Post #6
i ran into the inn from the rain, i went over to the fire where a girl was, i shook my head letting rain water fall down, my hoodie fell down exposing my ears which i forget about quite a lot, my tail then showed, i curled my tail around myself my ears down, i went over to the innkeeper and ordered a piece of bread, i took my bread to the fireplace and tore it to pieces and ate it.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/27/2018 at 9:58 AM Post #7
The man was busily doodling something down on a sheet of paper he had been given, the ink and quill splattering about. Despite this though he kept it hidden from sight, after all he didn't want anyone to see his plan. "Aaaannnddd done!" He announced putting the quill away before allowing his wife to see. "So I was thinking that me and you, represented by those two triangles, could hitch a ride on the next cart to the next town, that's the square. Then we can look for work there! I been hearing they have a nasty monster problem after all."
"Sounds good to me, but let's stay here for the night. I would rather not have to brave the cold until I have to." She smiled at him before leaning on his shoulder. "That's a nice map you drew by the way."
"Really?" He questioned looking at it. It was basically just a number of lines on a page.
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 1/27/2018 at 11:24 AM Post #8
Hunter flew in to the inn,shook himself dry,then placed a coin on the counter and asked for a hot chocolate.Once he received his drink,he sat down and looked around.He had heard that a lot of people came here,wealthy people,and wanted to see if there was anything worth stealing.He swooped to the ceiling and looked around.
(Can one of the thieves/assassins take him under their wing)
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/27/2018 at 11:26 AM Post #9
(Arya can)
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 1/27/2018 at 12:40 PM Post #10
i noticed a dragon/human hybrid come in, i go over to the fire and turn into my fox form and curl up by the fire and soon i fall asleep.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 33, 34, 35
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.