Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Questions about battling and level ups.
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sylvadragon
Level 60
Threads: 11
Posted: 9/1/2013 at 12:14 PM Post #1
I'm new here, great site btw, I'm having fun so far.

I've been reading round on the forums trying to find out which stats to increase when my pet levels up, but I'm still pretty confused. I decided I'd like my pet to be a magic user, and so I'd work mostly on increasing his intelligence, and his dexterity. But, now I'm confused by some things.

He has three weapons, and they all do physical damage not magical, so how does he use magic?

Then when I look at his stats they say, intelligence is 59, and his strength is 41, but physical damage he does is 44 and magical damage he does is 30. How come he does more physical damage than magical when his intelligence is higher than his strength?

I'm a bit confused by proficiencies too. I don't what to make a mess of level up and proficiencies, so any help would be great. Thanks.
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 9/1/2013 at 1:04 PM Post #2
@Sylvadragon,

Welcome to sylestia!

Ok, when choosing if a pet is going to be a magical damage or physical damage dealer, there are a couple of things to consider. First, when choosing armor, pick the items that say they deal magical damage. To do this, hover your mouse over the item to see the description. If it doesn't say, the way I figure it out is by equipping the armor and selecting the pieces that add the most points to magical damage on your pet's info.

Next, when choosing proficiencies, some are geared toward physical damage and some toward magical. You will want to select the magical proficiency trees. To figure out which are the magical trees, go to the first picture under the save points button and hover your mouse over it. Read the description and it will tell you if it deals magical or physical damage. The magical trees are the fire tree, the light tree and the dark tree represented by a flame, yellow heart, and purple/black heart respectively. (they also say it if you hover your mouse over them)

I recommend placing your points in the health columns rather than the agility and intelligence columns as when you are battling, the more health points you have, the harder it is to kill you, but any of the three are fine.

hope this helps! Let me know if you need more info!

Sylvadragon
Level 60
Threads: 11
Posted: 9/1/2013 at 5:49 PM Post #3
Thanks for the help, that makes things alot clearer.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.