Forum Index > Other Fiction > E U P H O R I A
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 1/19/2018 at 7:39 PM Post #1

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm writing another story on here, and hopefully, you guys enjoy it. I'd really like some feedback as well! So let's get started!

Chapter One

A girl lied on the soft green grass of spring, the wind singing a beautiful lullaby. The trees swayed to the rhythm, the birds sang backup. The girl had soft blue hair and her skin was the color of a burnt chestnut. She opened her eyes, an ocean blue. The girl didn't speak, her thin lips zipped shut. She sat up, the grass leaving small little cuts on her. She didn't feel them.

In fact, she couldn't feel anything.

The dreamy peace of the world began to fade. The girl stood in an empty room of white. A crayon popped out of nowhere, clattering against the floor. The girl picked up the crayon, twirling it in her hand. She walked forward, feeling a wall. It felt thin, like paper. She made a huge green line across the paper with the crayon.

She began to make some sort of field, a masterpiece to her. The picture, when it was finished, has a vast field and a tire swing. A blue-haired girl sat in the swing. On her tiptoes, the girl wrote in excellent cursive:

"Freedom."

The sound of ripping paper could be heard. A loud bird noise could be heard from the outside. The bird was tearing apart the paper, letting the leaflets fall to the ground. The bird picked the girl up, and... and...

And then she woke up.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 4/23/2018 at 5:57 PM Post #2
i really would love to read more, it is so good and i hate it when a chapter ends like that leaving on a cliffhanger.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.