Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Quick Questions
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Slayrkin
Level 31
Threads: 7
Posted: 8/31/2013 at 5:38 PM Post #1
Hi all!
I joined Sylestia a day or two ago and have developed a couple different questions and have been flipping through the FAQ's trying to find answers, but either I'm blind, or no one has asked these questions. I thought I would ask myself, and so, I apologize if any or all of these questions have already been answered...

1. I referred a friend to join the game today, but I gave her the wrong referral ID, I thought she would just need my username and only after she joined realized this was not the case, is there any way to edit this or did I just make a foolish mistake that cannot be changed? If so, that's okay, it's not a big deal, I would just like to noted for referring her.
2. I tried to add said friend to my friends list but whenever I click the "Add to Friends" button, nothing happens, the page I'm on just refreshes. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong or if this is supposed to happen? Am I supposed to get a notice that says a request has been sent, or...?
3. I have a pet in my stables that I would like to get rid of, and the afore mentioned friend is interested in taking over his care, how do I send him to her? Is there any way I can send him to her without making her pay for him? Or did I do it right by changing his adoption price to 1 coin and typing in her ID to sell him to her? Additionally, should my friend get a notice that I have put the pet up for adoption for them? Or should there be a note on the pet's profile that he is on sale to a specific user?

And now to get off the subject of my friend I have a couple of additional questions:
4. I've noticed that one can breed their pets using a genetic-based system, this greatly excites me, but that is not to what my question pertains. I am interesting in knowing, do our pets ever reach an age where they can no longer breed?
5. Can you breed two different species or do they have to be the same species in order to breed?
6. At what age do hatchlings become "adolescent" or "adult"?
7. At what age can you breed your pets?
8. At what age do mutations become apparent in your pets?

I apologize for the amount of questions, I am merely curious and will probably be asking many more before I fall into the rhythm. I want to thank any and all who try to help with any of these matters beforehand!
~Slayrkin
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 8/31/2013 at 6:05 PM Post #2
@Slayrkin,

Hello and welcome to Sylestia.

I'll answer your questions in numbered format.

1. Have your friend send me a PM saying that you were their referral. I'll then fix it in the database.

2. When you click that button, it sends a request to your Friend. Once they accept, they will appear on your Friend's List for cometchat and the social network. If they want you on their Friend's List, they must also add you.

3. If you want to sell a pet to a specific user, you put their user ID # in the "sell to user" box and then price it at 1 gold (or any amount). Then, only that user can purchase the pet. There is no notification unless the pet is purchased.

4. There is no maximum breeding age.

5. Species can only be bred with pets of the same species.

6. An Eggling take 3 days to become a Hatchling. A Hatchling takes 6 days to become an Adoelscent. And an Adolescent takes 18 days to become an Adult. There are various ways this time can be reduced, such as: Nurturing, Profile Views, and Magical Pies.

7. Adults can only breed.

8. Adolescents.
Slayrkin
Level 31
Threads: 7
Posted: 8/31/2013 at 6:11 PM Post #3
@Krinadon,
Thank you so much, and I will pass the word onto my friend!
~Slayrkin

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.