Forum Index > Other Fiction > I know your fears
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Justbecool
Level 23
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/14/2018 at 9:04 AM Post #1
KRAMPUS

Ever since i tore up my letter to santa and threw it out the window i've been having bad dreams and stuff is haunting my house. I think we've lost the christmas spirit. It was night time. i went downstairs to see the presents. suddenly heard singing. i looked around but no one was there. the singing sang: "He knows when you are sleeping, He knows when you're awake, He knows who is haunting you, He knows what you await. He sees you when you're sleeping, He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake." it was creepy. i heard growling. like the bear type, but it was raspy. I heard footsteps. i figured it was santa. then i realized it wasn't him when i saw blood flying around. i raced back to bed, my heart beating like never before. after an hour i went downstairs to see my mum and pappie hanging from the ceiling. i almost said wake up until i saw the pool of blood on the floor right below them. i ran to my little sister and brother's room. i carried them to my older brother's room and woke him up. i told and showed him what happened ever since i got out of bed. he called 911. no one answered. i started crying. we went outside. there was a blizzard. my siblings disappeared. i was alone. a dummy (the doll type) came up from behind and touched me on the leg. i was so scared i almost jumped out of my skin. it said: "Will you come play with me? My name is Chucky!" A blade came out of nowhere and sliced off half of his face. he got and evil look on his face with a creepy smile. he chased me. i ran and screamed. suddenly a demon came up from the ground. i knew who it was. KRAMPUS. it was from legend. he gave you REALLY bad presents if you were on the naughty list. He smiled his thousands of needle sharp teeth showed. I screamed and passed out. I awoke to see a statue. it was a baby angel praying. blood was dripping from the eye sockets were, and the eyes weren't there. something was going on....
Edited By Justbecool on 1/14/2018 at 12:26 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.