Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Taking down the Ice Queen?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Leoak1
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/8/2018 at 8:45 PM Post #1
Anyone know how to take down Tyrielle the Ice Queen in Howling Pass? I've got a Light, Water and Fire pets in my party and the best I've managed is to take down her guardians to about half their health.
LonelyRyu
Level 72
Knight
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/9/2018 at 9:02 AM Post #2
Well..I have a Ice Tank, Air Battler and Light Healer so what I did was focus on one guardian, then the next guardian then the Ice Queen.

Don't try to battle all at once and once my battlers mana was filled up I use its secondary attack and basically just chipped away at the guardians.

Every now and then I would use my healers special technique to heal everyone but essentially just take on one guardian at a time and make sure your pets have good armor too.

Others might have better ways but I think it is all about just hammering one guard at a time.
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 1/9/2018 at 8:39 PM Post #3
Hi Leoak!

Tyrielle can be pretty tough, so elixirs might be necessary!

As Ryu mentioned, one at a time is the way to go. I also had a look at your team. You did well balancing them out! ^^

Just a couple of tips that might help: blue lvl 60 equipment is worse than purple lvl 50. Purple lvl 60 is worse than orange lvl 50.

Legendary (orange) or mythical (red) equipment can get very expensive. However, you should be able to get all lvl 60 purple (and maybe some lvl 50 orange) gear quite cheaply on the broker. It really helps!

Rain seems okay (I even sent her a small present), but the other two pets have really weak base stats. It makes battling much tougher! If you can get Mystika's level higher, she is much better!

Finally, a personal preference (but others choose differently from me), but I like to use evoker gear for my light pets, if they are in the third position. The third position gets attacked the least, and a stronger attack with light means a bigger healing! :D

Also, if a health tank doesn't work for rain, you could always try more agility. It's a tough balance, as the two are both useful!

Good luck, and feel free to PM me if you still get stuck!

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.