Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Doors without handles puzzles?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cvita
Level 40
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/17/2017 at 5:59 PM Post #1
In the Night Fall Bandit Dungeon and Faerina's Shrine I have come to the image scramble puzzles that are the doors without handles. I can't seem to solve the puzzles and get passed the doors. Update: The puzzle for the handleless door at Faerina's Shrine is now a coded lock.
Edited By Gwiazda on 12/17/2017 at 6:53 PM.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 12/18/2017 at 5:50 AM Post #2
In the dungeons (both nightfall, and later on, forsaken), there are puzzles you have to solve to fight the mini bosses.

I believe both puzzles you mentioned are from the dungeon, because as far as I remember, faerina shrine does not have this feature.

You should have encountered the first puzzle, that asked you to select a stone. That is based on the weather currently, as shown at the top right of the page. The clue was given when you first entered the dungeon, when Jinxie said that things seem to be related to what's happening outside, or something along those lines.

For the sliding puzzle, its a typical 3x3 sliding puzzle. You can try googling online to tips on how to solve this, but because each time it's scrambled randomly, there's no fixed way of solving it.

The coded lock is made up of 3 numbers, that you would have encountered during your whole duration thus far. You would have had text that said something along the lines of "you see x number of figures/draeyls/something on the wall", and Jinxie says that she thinks those may be important. So you'll need to take note of those as you fight through yhe dungeon.

You can progress through the dungeon without solving the puzzles, just that you won't be able to fight the mini bosses, and thus, get their rewards.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.