Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Are you looking for Zolnixis?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Katherineac
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 98
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 9:26 AM Post #1
Well then you might be in the right place. I have a massive amount of Zolnixis that always need good homes. I'm trying to breed specific traits myself, however while I'm doing that I'm also breeding tons of offspring I don't want nor will I use.

So, I'm here to offer you free nixis for your breeding projects. There are tons in my stable and my hatchery. If they are less than 5k (so 4,999 gold or less) You can get them for free.

What am I asking from you? Well here's my goal:
I want a 6 vis nixi with these traits:
1: Regal Markings
2: Fallow Deer
3: Advanced Runes
4: Tri Tails
5: Comet Moth Wings
6: Talismans.

I'm also breeding pets that have banded stripes instead of regal markings. Some with paint instead. I am trying to weed out the ones with Tribal Stripes.
That second trait seems hard to find so I'm hoping to find more pets with that one.
Advanced runes are so gorgeous, but the other new genes are gorgeous too, so I'm breeding some of those (when they pop up.
Well Tri Tails is the only one there so there's no other choice.
I'm breeding pets with Butterfly wings too, but I'm trying to weed out Spirit Flames.
Finally I'm mainly going for Talismans, but Bandanna is gorgeous too.

So, are you doing a Zolnixi project?
Do you want free nixis?
Then come see me. I have Nixis that want good homes but won't find them with me.

Also, let me know about what you have that you don't want.
I'm mostly looking for 3+ Vis females and 4+ Vis males, however I am doing a very special side project to try and produce those exact genes!
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 9:56 AM Post #2
I ust wanted to say that you're trying to get the same traits I am.

I do actually have a pair with potential regal and comet showing babies. Unfortunately they also have potential to breed 1-vis or less, and so far I've had little luck getting a 2-vis.

However, when thsoe babies grow up, I am hoping to work their traits into my lines more. Start adding fallow and tri-tails. I do have a lot of 3-vis ones appearing, but unfortunatey none of them hav ecomet (usually, they carry spirit ) but if you want to look at my stable 1, or my hatchery, there might be one or two in there you can use. (in the hatchery, if it is un-named you can have for sure. Others I might give, but you'd have to ask and I can't promise I'll say yes.)
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 9:57 AM Post #3
@Katherineac,

Look at my stables for nixis :3 I'll set any that you want for 1g breeding :3

Currently flute is using my Pat female nixi, but all others are available :3
Katherineac
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 98
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 10:01 AM Post #4
Thank you to both of you! I'll take a look once I'm done sorting through my hatchery.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.