Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The World of Sylestia
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Threads: 175
Posted: 12/13/2017 at 7:49 PM Post #1
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE!!! THIS IS MY STORY!!!

So this fanfic is about Crystal, who has just turned 13 years old and is embarking on a journey in the world of Sylestia. Written in a sort of diary form
Edited By Snowcrystal on 12/13/2017 at 7:50 PM.
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Threads: 175
Posted: 12/13/2017 at 8:24 PM Post #2
December 4, Sunday

Its my birthday today!!! I got this cool new diary that i am now writing with, And today was so fun! First Mom and Dad took me to the trade broker and bought me this awesome sword!! Its called Dragon Guardian's Cobalt Sword. I think im going to bring it with me every day : )

They said that they have a surprise for me tomorrow, and I can't wait!!! i just cant stand waiting 'squeal'

December 5, Monday

Mom gave me this bottle with some kinda essence swirling around in it, and told me to go to Faiona's. I've been to Faiona's House once or twice, when Mom and Dad went to visit her. They say that she and Krinadon are really busy though.

Anyways, i went there, holding the bottle carefully. Faiona was rearranging some stuff in her house, so i knocked on the doorframe. "Um, Mom and Dad sent me here with this." I held up the bottle.

"Oh!" Faiona's face had brightened up. "A new player! Come on." She ushered me out and toward a painted iron building.

"This is the Generator." She gestures to the building. "Its where you can generate pets by loading an essence in." She taps my bottle.

We go in and i stare in amazement of the complicated machines and science stuff and whatnot. Faiona then points to a small box under three large boxes, one on the left with different colors on them, the one on the right has 6 different choosing boxes, and the one in the middle displayed nothing. "You pour your essence into there, and then you can choose which traits, colors, and gender of your sylesti. because this is a starter essence, you can choose from 6 different species first."

I pour the essence into the box and the middle screen lights up, displaying 6 different sylestis, each with descriptions of them.

I read through them and point to the one on the top. "Aurleon." The other sylestis disappear and the aurleon picture enlarges.

Faiona points at the box on the left. "You can choose the traits from there. you have 4 trait points. Visible traits use 2 trait points, while carried uses one." She smiles at me

I look through the traits, then choose 'Snowdrift Wings". A different type of wings appear on the screen in place of the Aurleon's original wings. "Neat." I then choose 'Ice Armor', and shards of ice appear on her chest.

Then for the next few minutes, i kept changing and changing her colors. It was just so interesting!!!

Finally, i settled on different shades of blue, so that it looked like this

I turn to Faiona. "Im done." She looked up and a smile spread across her face. "Good choice. Now you just press this button here." She nods to a button on the tin box that said, 'Generate Pet'

I pressed it, and the whole building rumbled. Suddenly, a blue spray of mist gushed out from a contraption nearby and formed into the aurleon that was just on the screen. It spread out her wings and looked at herself. I walked toward it in wonder. "Hello, I'm your owner. I'm gonna name you Snowdrift, because of your wings." I smiled. She looked at me and smiled back.

Afterwards, Faiona told me some stuff about caring for pets and all. Once she was done, she waved goodbye and i walked home with Snowdrift flying around me.

Mom spotted me first. "Oh Crystal. Is that your starter? She's so pretty!" Snowdrift ducked her head in embarrassment.

I smile. "Her name is Snowdrift, and yes, she's my starter. I really like how she turned out."

"Ok, ok." Mom led me to a stable with a little house nearby a few roads down. "This is your stable. you can expand it more by paying gold to Krinadon, and he can help you expand it. But from now on," She looked at me, serious. "You're on your own. You can always ask for help, and i can give you a few people or places you can get help from." She hugged me, and i hugged her back.

"Bye! I'll make you and Dad proud!" I waved as she walked back to her house. I went inside mine, where Snowdrift was nesting on one of the support bars. "Well its been a big day." i lie down on my bed. "Goodnight, Snowdrift." She flapped her wings in reply

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.