Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > How do you go about starting a max stat...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Random01
Level 71
Eggcellent Designer
Threads: 91
Posted: 12/6/2017 at 5:45 AM Post #1
So I have been thinking about trying to start a max stat project for Qitaris's and I was wondering what would be the best way to start and go about it?
I was also thinking of making the same project into a 4-6 vis project, would I need to get the trait parts first or the stats? I would like to hear and advice or suggestions which you could offer!
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 12/6/2017 at 10:42 AM Post #2
So here's some guides that help preface the question!
How to Stat Breed, WITH PICTURES!
Xavi's 6-vis Breeding Guide!, also has max stat breeding mentioned in it as well!

It's advised to do breed the traits first til you get what you want visually (so everything should be visible), then move on to stats, since it's costly to use the philters per generation of parents.
So, in your case, breed your pets to 4-6vis first, then stat them up.

edit: additional small tips that would help:
1. Create a budget for philters while you're breeding up the visibles, so you can save up if you need, say, 500k+ worth of philters.
2. Hatch your eggs instead of leaving them alone (giving you an option to affect which stat you want to increase per generation) when they're ready to hatch and nurture your hatchlings as you're breeding the visibles. This might help a little by the time you finish your visibles, and save you buying more philters. (also ask others to nurture if possible, more nurtures during hatchling stage means more +1 stat increases for every 4 nurtures or so?)
3. Be mindful of the stats of your starting pets. If you're buying others' offsprings, look for the highest stats of others' offsprings that's worth the price you're paying. If you're doing essences, stick to essence-only, since those tend to have higher stats compared to bred offspring (with base stats that might be a bit lower on average since they've been bred with no stats in mind).

Hope this helped! c: Good luck!
Edited By Flute on 12/6/2017 at 10:48 AM.
Random01
Level 71
Eggcellent Designer
Threads: 91
Posted: 12/6/2017 at 2:25 PM Post #3
Ok thank you, this actually helps alot. :)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.