Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > I need a Sylestian Assistant!!! Paid We...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 11/30/2017 at 12:51 AM Post #1
Hey guys! I know this sounds CRAZY but I seriously need a Sylestian Assistant!

NO this doesn't involve going on to my account!!!

I need someone to help me keep my threads updated, maybe bumping to the front page if I'm not online every once in a while. Someone to be active in chat and point others towards my sales threads if they're interested. Like, if someone is looking for a specific themed offspring or stat projects, you can let them know I have some for sale. And also letting others know about my discounts and deals. Basically helping me promote and advertise stuff I'm selling.

NO I am not advocating spamming my threads or the chats!

Other things may include helping my organize my threads and make them look nice. Maybe using Gimp or Photoshop to combine several images into one big image.

If I am holding an auction, you can help out by pinging people who've been outbid if I'm not online. or can help me by going through my pets and choosing pets for the auction.

Helping me go through lineages of my projects when they're completed to figure out eligible breeding pairs

If I do the Advent Calendar Ping List Thread, you can help out by pinging people on the ping list if I forget to remind them to collect their Advent Calendar.

Helping me find pets I may need for projects by talking to other players. Like, for example, restricted traits, or rare themed offspring.

Soo for this position I will need someone who
- Has common sense and is responsible - knows what is spam and what is not spam - example don't bump a thread if its still on the first page (cred to IvyCat for pointing this out)

- Will follow the TOS with all things that you do on the site. Currently having an assistant like this is not against the rules, but we don't want to overdue anything like spamming, annoying other players, or giving me an unfair advantage.

- Is knowledgeable or willing to learn about all of my different projects and stuff I'm selling

- Knows how to use Advanced Search to find my pets (I can give you the details)

- Knows how to use the generator

- Knows how to update threads and post images, links, etc

- Knows how to manipulate images in Gimp or photo shop.

- Knows how to use the snipping tool to create screen shots.

- Is pretty active on Sylestia and knows a lot about Sylestian Life

- Is serious about this job and not just looking for extra gold

If for some reason, it doesn't work out, I will let you know and we'll stop this arrangement after your last paycheck.

What's in it for you?
First you will get a weekly paycheck in gold (amount to be determined)
You will also get a % of commission if you help me sell my pets by letting someone else know about them. (Probably need to screen shot the conversation)
You will get other perks like free items, free pets, etc, especially if I ask you to do something major like go through my pet's lineages or help me with Gimp, or something other than helping me keep my threads up to date and organized.

If you are interested, post below! If there are several people interested, we can break up some of the tasks.

Also please let me know how much gold you would be looking for each week. Remember you will be able to earn commissions based on helping me sell stuff and pets and bonuses/perks for extra work.

I know this is kinda extra but check out this thread to see all of the different threads I am trying to keep active.
Edited By SheVampire on 12/5/2017 at 6:59 AM.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 11/30/2017 at 12:53 AM Post #2
Pinging some people I think may be interested. If you're not, I'm very sorry! D:
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/30/2017 at 1:23 AM Post #3
Mhm I would be interested in this. As you might know already i'm on for around 5ish hours a day~ I also know how to edit photos (I have paint sai and I do it for fun sometimes) I also have decent experience in running raffles/long term threads/Breeding Projects. I know how to use advanced search/generator as well :P I've been a member for around 500 something days know and I know quite a lot about Sylestian Life and am decently active in the community! If you need any more info let me know!
Dracornpotato
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 12/1/2017 at 5:34 PM Post #4
I would love to help you out!
The only thing I don't know how to do is use Gimp or photoshop, but I can learn if I need to! And plus, I can see that LivingInMyOwnReality can help with that since they know how and they applied. So, I basically have the qualities for everything else, and am very excited to help you out!

For some other info about criteria and such:
If I'm going to be off for a few days, I'll most certainly let you know. Otherwise, I am pretty active on here. As long as I get pretty understandable instructions everything should work out. Organizing threads and making them look nice is one of my perks too.
Elyiana
Level 53
Trickster
Threads: 72
Posted: 12/1/2017 at 8:03 PM Post #5
Hi there,
I am a very good photoshopper, if you need me for any of that stuff, Im up for the job! Im not on Sylestia ever single day, but when I am I can help you with your stuff. Im willing to bump your posts and stuff, but it would be useful to have an update when you make a new post/which you want me to bump. Ping me if youd like to hire me.
Thanks,
Elyiana
Edited By Elyiana on 12/1/2017 at 8:05 PM.
Sakura
Level 75
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 77
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 12:40 AM Post #6
I would love to be your assistant.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 3:50 PM Post #7
Okay guys sounds good!

I don't have anything that needs to be done in gimp or anything atm.

So mostly just need some of my threads bumped for now. Here are some of my active threads:

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=54500
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=53922
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=54606
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46954

Also just need help with promoting these threads in chat, especially my projects.

I am planning on doing a lot of breeding in the next couple weeks, so will be more active then.

For now, guys, either post here or through a private message with how much you'd wanna get paid for now just for bumping these posts and promoting in chat. Everyone gonna get paid the same, but I don't know what's fair yet.

You'd be getting paid every week with an opportunity to earn more

Here are some upcoming opportunities to earn more gold

Breeding Project Help
Is anyone familiar with doing breeding projects? I wonder if you can help me choose which pets to keep and which ones to release.

For males from my projects, if I have several brothers to choose from, I keep the best male from the same father as long as that male has more traits than the father. Would anyone be able help me go through and choose who the best male is? Then I can name that one and release all their brothers and the father. I can do an example once I get some breeding done if this doesn't make sense.

If anyone is interested in helping me with that, either post here or private message me with how much gold you'd be looking for for lets say, 100 males. I will have maybe 1,000 to 2,000 to go through.

Sorting Regen Lunes Help
Okay guys I have 660 Lunemaras without any traits! I am assuming these are regen Lunes.

To find them, you will need to use Advanced Search and mark it like this:

Does anyone want to help me go through and see what I have? You can make a list in excel (or whatever) by how many trait points each one has, or if they are only color regenable. We can separate this into 100 Lunes per rate, so also let me know what you think a fair price for this is!

If you are interested, let me know but hang on a few days in case other people wanna help out. Then I can assign you guys some lunes based on the page numbers. Like one person will get pages 1 to 20, another person will get 21 to 40, etc. You can also do less than 100 if you want, we will just have to divide the rate by how many you wanna do.

This job is complete!
Edited By SheVampire on 12/13/2017 at 11:22 PM.
Sakura
Level 75
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 77
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 4:37 PM Post #8
I have bumped all 4 of your threads.
Dracornpotato
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 5:17 PM Post #9
I will gladly sort through your lunemaras!
Darkblood
Level 42
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 73
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 5:38 PM Post #10
I Would love to help
I am on a lot I check in every hour so I am on every hour
But of course I am not on at night
I know how to do everything but take screen shots
You can pay me whatever I do not care about money I just think this will be fun thing to do
AND I love organizing things
I am a perfectionist
Edited By Darkblood on 12/4/2017 at 5:39 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.